Hacking WOOD GUI(WAIO) with YSMENU LOADER?

nomercy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AKAIO 1.7 does not work on my acekard 2i for some reason I have tried everything I could I looked around the gbatemp forums and I found Wood All In One(WAIO)
its just WOOD R4 GUI for any flashcart I was wondering if I could use this firmware and use a ysmenu loader for it?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If AKAIO 1.7 isn't working, you either have a clone or haven't set it up properly. There's nothing wrong with 1.7.

You've no chance of any other firmware.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nomercy said:
AKAIO 1.7 does not work on my acekard 2i for some reason I have tried everything I could I looked around the gbatemp forums and I found Wood All In One(WAIO)
its just WOOD R4 GUI for any flashcart I was wondering if I could use this firmware and use a ysmenu loader for it?
YSMenu supports only old official akmenu kernel, but akaio 1.7 doesn't work you have to go with it.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nomercy, what guide did you follow for setting up AKAIO 1.7? The guide sticky-ed in the Acekard forum is actually out of date. You do not have to download new loaders as it comes with the most updates ones in the initial download.

If loading games isn't your problem, then what is? You never told us what exactly was wrong with it (not booting, not running game, etc).

PS Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to use the official Acekard loaders with YSMenu right? If that is true, you are going to run into ROM compatibility issues with many recent releases.

nomercy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got it to work I had the loader from AKAIO 1.6RC2 in with 1.7 everything works perfect now!!!

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nomercy said:
I got it to work I had the loader from AKAIO 1.6RC2 in with 1.7 everything works perfect now!!!

Another vote to replace the messed up sticky-ed tutorial.

Happy you got it working nomercy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs