Jhonata1995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone [I don't know if Im posting in the right place]
Someone know where can I get the Wood for TTDS compatible with Harvest Moon The Tale of Two Town?

I have tried to use the Wood4TT for the TTDS, but the game don't appear in the list

alan_gcm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!!

I really hope not to be braking any rules, because I've just made my acount to bring you this! Found on Filetrip the Wood4TT 1.29, but most of all, it works with Harvest Moon: tale of two towns!! Enjoy!

Donlowd from Filetrip

Jhonata1995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
alan_gcm said:
Hello everyone!!

I really hope not to be braking any rules, because I've just made my acount to bring you this! Found on Filetrip the Wood4TT 1.29, but most of all, it works with Harvest Moon: tale of two towns!! Enjoy!

Donlowd from Filetrip

Yeah, I have tried to use this but... The game don't show on the list...

How can I explain...

I put all the things and the ROM in the SD, then I eject and put it on my TTDSi FlashCard, but when I gonna see the games, the ROM of the Harvest Moon don't appear.

Someone know what this can be?

Thanks for everyone \õ\

alan_gcm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, make sure that it's named *.nds and not *.nd5. When I downloaded the game, it had *.nd5, so just rename it if that's your case. Also make sure that there are not any weird symbols that the DS may not recognize.

Jhonata1995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No... the name is Harvest Moon The Tale of Two Town.nds
Thanks for the help man...
And sorry for the Troubles... I think I not gonna play the game until the RetroGameFan update
ohnoes.png

alan_gcm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, well, it's really weird! all i can think of is you to make sure that the game is in the correct folder, and that you're looking in the same folder you put in the game from your DS, that's all, sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I didn't have any problem at all... U_U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1