Wood Firmware v1.07

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Great job Yellow Goblin, I hope this release will fix Dementium II finally... Thank you so much
yaynds.gif
laugh.gif

gothicall said:
Great job Yellow Goblin, I hope this release will fix Dementium II finally... Thank you so much
yaynds.gif
laugh.gif

Huy man, you did it, Dementium II running perfectly... Oh master please teach us...
rofl.gif
bow.gif

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An observation: I noticed you replaced all the trademarked/copyrighted symbols on the card except the Urza's Legacy symbol...

My two cents: You might want to do something about that one too... you know since it's owned by Wizzard's of the Coast and all...

I think it's a great parody though. Reminds me of unglued. XD

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porygon-X said:
Mages4ever said:
My God.
If original R4s supported SDHC, I'd kick myself in the face for buying an AK2i. To be perfectly honest, I'm thinking of switching to my R4 again till I pick up a larger SD card.

(I updated my FAQ.)

+1

Agreed. That's the only downer with the R4. But seriously, many people don't need more than 20-25 titles at once.

Mages4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I do for one reason.
I don't have to carry anything else with me.
It's like, 8GB Mirco SDHC and AK2i and boom, I can basically play everything and anything I want, without worry that I don't have "x" game because I added "y" game.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
I do for one reason.
I don't have to carry anything else with me.
It's like, 8GB Mirco SDHC and AK2i and boom, I can basically play everything and anything I want, without worry that I don't have "x" game because I added "y" game.

As do I most of the time. I'm an indecisive prick and I never know what I want to play until my system is actually on.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metroid4life14 said:
quick question: in the readme, it says that only clean roms are supported. Does that mean trimmed roms or just no patched roms?

Just patched ones. Trimming ROMs doesn't hurt anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I only tied going online to sync trophies