Gaming Wondering if this game ever got dumped?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wondering if this game ever got dumped? The "Game and Watch" 1 and 2 or w/e, oh and as I know there is no asking for roms, can I have a file name if anyone knows it, thanks in advance.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game & Watch Collection (JPN) (64Mbit) (Caravan)
Game and Watch Collection (U)(OneUp)
Game & Watch Collection 2 (JPN) (64Mbit) (iND)
Game & Watch Collection 2 (USA) (64Mbit) (iND)

all the above seem to be nuked but i only did a quick search and didn't look into why.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
smash_brew said:

all the above seem to be nuked but i only did a quick search and didn't look into why.
BTW, the 4th one was never actually dumped (it was just the JAP release that was labelled US).

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, thanks guys, turns out the first 1 was actually on the romsite I use but the 2nd I got from a diff source thanks to you guys. =)

YayMii said:
smash_brew said:

BTW, the 4th one was never actually dumped (it was just the JAP release that was labelled US).
So I may as well get the Jap one then considering they are the same?

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the USA version :] Just found it
biggrin.gif

ind-cgwepromo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
Zaertix said:
I have the USA version :] Just found it
biggrin.gif
How so??? The USA version is a dud, it's actually the JAP release. Even been proved by this forum.
Actually that is false. The one that spread was indeed a dud, but it was created by you lamers so that you would believe you had the real release. What happened was you all gave up on it, so some moron went and repacked the Japanese version, renamed it from the info on abgx and took the nfo from ludibria to try and make it seem legitimate. Once when that spread around, you all thought it was a dud. But to say that the real release was a dud is absolutely hilarious. Maybe if you people start respecting the scene, things might be a little different
wink.gif

Also, just to correct what smash_brew said. The following are the actual releases (not the renamed crap he posted) and none of them are nuked:
Game_and_Watch_Collection_JPN_NDS-Caravan
Game_and_Watch_Collection_2_JPN_NDS-iND
Game_and_Watch_Collection_USA_NDS-OneUp
Game_and_Watch_Collection_2_USA_NDS-iND

You morons need to stop pretending like you actually know anything about the scene, especially the user named Raydar.

Happy hunting ladies!

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
ind-cgwepromo said:
I love how you created an account just to make a generalistic statement and call the Temp a group of morons.
You're a member of us now, so you've simply 'dropped' yourself to our so-called moronic level.

Happy Temping~!

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's a torrent with all the unnumbered releases in it, which I've got on my pc, but I'm not allowed to give you a link.
The file name of the torrent (that is legal, right?) was something like "freeze post XXXX-roms"
I highly encourage you to look for it, since it has the game and watch collections and more stuff that nintendo never bothered to release commercially.

EDIT: Seems that no one is seeding the thing anymore, so never mind.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ind-cgwepromo said:
*stuff about the G&WC2 rom being real*
Sure, you're right. I just gave up looking because I found something like 70 links that were fake.
I just checked on n*that romsite*, and they seem to have the English version. Although I googled it up and found "XXXX-G&WC2-MX.rar".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/xeWd4a5RYJ8?si=URwg3PNBQa5zPuXt that birthday cake look jumpin