Homebrew Wondercard sender app?

Shadin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but for awhile now I have been watching for a Wii app that can send wondercards to a ds, or even saves. Awhile back I lost my supercard, and I have been too lazy to order a new flashcard, and an app to do either of these would be appreciated. Having thought about the matter of save sending, at first that seemed impossible, but perhaps a wii app could utilize download play to get a save writing app onto the ds?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why on earth would you want to send those? unless he's talking about something else, it seems completely pointless. from what i just read on the page you linked, it seems they are just a small file which contains info about a mystery gift you have previously received. They have absolutely NO benefit.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wonder Cards send over event pokemon, I remember creating one using pokemon diamond to send a special version of regigigas and skyform shaymin.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
SifJar said:
why on earth would you want to send those? unless he's talking about something else, it seems completely pointless. from what i just read on the page you linked, it seems they are just a small file which contains info about a mystery gift you have previously received. They have absolutely NO benefit.
You obviously know nothing about wondercards.
rolleyes.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I suppose using a Wondercard, from an official Nintendo source or not, to obtain a Pokemon would count as obtaining it legally while hacking a save game would be considered illegal. I can see why people would want this if they care about playing legit.

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Chrono_Tata said:
I suppose using a Wondercard, from an official Nintendo source or not, to obtain a Pokemon would count as obtaining it legally while hacking a save game would be considered illegal. I can see why people would want this if they care about playing legit.
+ its the only way to get those pokemon in your retail pokemon game
wink.gif

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Tsunii said:
Chrono_Tata said:
+ its the only way to get those pokemon in your retail pokemon game
wink.gif

action replay or gameshark

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gariscus said:
SifJar said:
You obviously know nothing about wondercards.
rolleyes.gif
Nope
biggrin.gif

Shadin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But as far as I know, I cannot use pokesav without a flashcart, which I have lost (or rather, was borrowed from me and then lost) and I havent gotten around to ordering a new one.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If i recall well, there was indeed an app that modifies a certain rom in which you can inject the event files, and then pop it into a flashcard. Then you have to get another DS with the respective pokemon game, and then you can recieve the event pokemon through mystery gift, you send via wireless or something like that.

How Original

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokesav is also an application for download which can make an Action Replay code to place the modified effects into Pokemon Diamon/Pearl/Platinum You may edit pokemon Items Badges and other things... Try searching it online...

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Someone would have to emulate the DS's network protocols and use some sort of wireless sniffer to see what needs to be sent to trick the DS into sending the wondercard. If I knew how, id put it into my Wondercard Distribution Patcher.

Maybe you could try using No$GBA and a wireless connection? I'm not sure if it would work, but its worth a shot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent)