wonder if we will ever see a JB For the XBOX New systems

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of biggest issues is that the Xbox One and Xbox Series cannot go through initial setup without the system connecting to Xbox LIVE and performing an update thereby patching any known exploits. The other reason is that we have access to Dev mode (which blocks retail usage) so we get to run homebrew stuff which is the main reason hackers try to find security holes in the first place (piracy generally results from that) but running custom programs is the primary reason. Since Dev mode satisfies that, nobody has any need to go further.

Reactions: Marc_LFD and CoolMe

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hope it back fires on M S 1 Day
GamePass, Xbox/Xbox 360 BC, cheap games, dev mode, emulators... Hard to argue why Xbox One (or Series S/X) should be hacked.

Sony on the other hand restricts their consoles too much and it's a breath of fresh air when it gets hacked so we can use it freely.

Reactions: Rafciu

R3DRE111AVER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GamePass, Xbox/Xbox 360 BC, cheap games, dev mode, emulators... Hard to argue why Xbox One (or Series S/X) should be hacked.

Sony on the other hand restricts their consoles too much and it's a breath of fresh air when it gets hacked so we can use it freely.
hope Sony never go the way M S - Nintendo have gone

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes BD-JB exploit Works for xbox one so soon maybe
just look at my latest thread
it works but I love how people are calling it BD-JB...its not...its doesn't have a sandbox escape or kernel privileges. at the moment its merely an entry point. It may run on xbox one but that doesn't mean it will lead to a full JB. I see you posting alot to do with xbox one and frankly alot of your claims are garbage based on my own research IE you claimed you had tools to dump an xbox one game...you dont as we do not know what the deviation angles on the disc even are lol.I agree you may be messing around with certain things but stop making false claims!

Reactions: CompSciOrBust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade