Not open for further replies.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
universal child patcher doesnt work if some one could patch and test the patch game for me that would be great

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r4i from r4rts.com v2.6d when i push start it act like it going to play but instead of show whatever the begiening is it just show a black screen

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont know how to do the another ones could someone please patch it for me

any one going help with the patching

ii have now v2.6e it not playing still help

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
Creating YET another topic and doing triple post ? No one will help you that way ... and you know why? Because rom sharing is ilegal here ... so no one will patch a rom for you, or even share a pre-patched download link.

Just download the xDelta patch here:
http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=9146

Google "xDelta UI" , and patch it.

or simply use the Universal Patch in the clean rom: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4RK6H5SB

IF it doesn't work, it's probably a card issue ... so you'll have to wait until a updated firmware is out.

Also ... do you even know JP? Wizman World is a full-JP rpg. A role playing game is mostly about story ... and if you don't understand that, there's not a lot more you can do.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaotik said:
Creating YET another topic and doing triple post ? No one will help you that way ... and you know why? Because rom sharing is ilegal here ... so no one will patch a rom for you, or even share a pre-patched download link.

Just download the xDelta patch here:
http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=9146

Google "xDelta UI" , and patch it.

or simply use the Universal Patch in the clean rom: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4RK6H5SB

IF it doesn't work, it's probably a card issue ... so you'll have to wait until a updated firmware is out.

Also ... do you even know JP? Wizman World is a full-JP rpg. A role playing game is mostly about story ... and if you don't understand that, there's not a lot more you can do.

hi i had to reboot my laptop with xdelta and I DONT KNOW HOW TO PATCH IT WITH XDELTA PATCH SO X(

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
kwartel said:
Quit bumping! Just Google for a prepatched rom!!!

Not very smart...

QUOTEhi i had to reboot my laptop with xdelta and I DONT KNOW HOW TO PATCH IT WITH XDELTA PATCH SO X(

Just follow the instruction given with the Xdelta patch
And please stop post every min...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you (you know who you are) who are freaking out about Xdelta, use the Xdelta UI. It can't get any easier than that. If you can't use the UI, then you should just stop trying to patch stuff. Chaotik already said this but apparently "some people" didn't read that, even if it was in nice, bold letters

And yes, no need to post constantly. When there's a fix, there's a fix.

Also, no point on keeping this topic open. We have the release thread for a reason. Keep your comments pertaining to the game there. New threads = new clutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Going with that right now with a dental claim morons put the wrong company name and rejected claims been on hold an hour for the claims department
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, BTW is it better to go usb or bt for these mini Pcs figure you may know since you play with rack systems so much
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Counting my blessings that my insurance hasn't caused me really any headache (yet, at least) despite the fact that I've been getting way more appointments and what not recently due
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, what do you mean, what are you trying to do?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just looking at a built in mouse pad keyboard combo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I loose the dongle constantly but they may have better connection with usb frequency
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Imo Bluetooth is always a option of last resort for me
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Except for phones because it tends to be pretty reliable there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a bad habit of taking out usb transmitter and loosing it because they can't you know print names on the damn things
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    But any desktop OS, I've never had anything but frustration trying to get Bluetooth devices to work reliably and stable. It might pair and connect once, and then next time I go to use it I have to delete and re-pair it again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5.3 has been so good I think 6 is really going to make it stable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember how shit 3 was
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Ptouch labeler aren't terribly expensive, label shit yourself fam. This is the one I own and there are cheaper ones too https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-Touch-PTH110BP-Portable-included/dp/B09QXYND6S
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Solves part of the problem, mixing up which dongle is which. Then you just have to not lose them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Double D would be proud
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Even my Xbox One controller I have it paired to my desktop over Bluetooth, it USUALLY works but sometimes it refuses to connect and I have to delete and re-pair it. Maddening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gigabytes built in mobo bt/wifi pairs pretty decent
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's what I'm using :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ran a driver update in device manager?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Not recently but I think it's less a driver issue and more just Windows having a garbage Bluetooth stack
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be I was having issues when I first upgraded it and didn't realiser gigabyte has specific driver revisions which is stupid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which is married to the boards revision
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Made my first review
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I've gone years without ever removing a logitech usb transmitter. Across several replacements of keyboards and mice. It just stays put.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    tldr usb > bluetooth imo
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: tldr usb > bluetooth imo