Gaming With the price drop, do you regret buying the 3DS early?

With the price drop, do you regret buying the 3DS early?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No I don't regret anything cause I got it for free. So they giving out free games for people who paid it in full? Woo Hooo more free stuff for me
tongue.gif

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the big news is that 3DS VC will be able to play GBA games, no ?
Earlier, Nintendo was only mentioning GBC...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
heartgold said:
pachura said:
I think the big news is that 3DS VC will be able to play GBA games, no ?
Earlier, Nintendo was only mentioning GBC...

Yeah definitely , least we know it's powerful enough to emulate GBA hardware. XD

My balls are powerful enough to emulate GBA stuff, they don't get their own news article.

Seriously though, pretty much anything can emulate the GBA, I seriously doubt the 3DS was ever in any danger of missing out. It's not happened yet because Nintendo are too busy chewing their crayons, sat in the naughty corner with their dunce hats on.

Gazooki

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm inclined to say Yes, but I didn't pay that much in the end because I used all my amazon coupons on it and SSF4 being a launch title got me into Capcom's fighters as a whole, so not really. Still sucks that there's hardly anything worth buying out yet.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Honestly I would be happy if we would've gotten a fixed amount of eshop credits to spend at our leisure.

I couldn't care at all about those games, I rather spend it on future to come 3DS/DSi apps/games.

So yes in a way I feel scammed out of my money and getting nothing in return.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't regret buying it. I wasn't forced to.
And this happens all the time! with TVs, PS3s, PSPs, computers, laptops, phones, wiis, xboxes, [insert stuff here]...
If you buy it early, you do pay for that as well!

_elf_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Erdnaxela said:
I'm a nintendo fan(boy xD) and I never regretted buying a console day one.
It was the same with GBA/Gamecube/DS/Wii.

Same here.
It was bad to hear that i payed more but they will offer stuff to the ones that did. At least i already had the system in my hands for some time, watched all the good stuff appear by time, had time to play Ocarina of Time, Ridge Racer and some free stuff from eShop... I don't regret it.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Since I bought 2 3DS's and I can emulate any VC freebie game on my PSP, yeah I got burned.
frown.gif

(all those club nintendo coins I'll get might be nice though)

Oh well, at least I helped ease the sting of Nintendo's huge Q2 losses. They need more dumb loyal fanboys like me.
tongue.gif

flameonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like my 3DS I just wish better games came out from the start the price drop is a good Idea and 20 free games for the people that paid full price for their 3DS is a good idea for the people who want to get the Games legally I know people say u can use your psp to play the nes and gba games but I thank is vary cool that nintendo is thanking of us for doing so I bet sony will not do something like this or less thay see some one else doing it

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I knew this would happen. Partly why I waited. Now to wait even longer and I might pay less than $150.00. My goal was to beat 50 or so DS games first. Im up to 36 right now, so lets see how long it takes me to get there. Thanks Big N for the price drop!

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
jalaneme said:
i knew i should have waited a bit longer, but my impatient got the better of me, ah well we still have the ambassador program to compensate....oh wait america only ¬_¬

way to go nintendo, completely rip off your europe fans by not only discounting the 3ds to 1/3 off the price (instead of half) but you completely take away the ambassador program to europe too, if the 3ds ever gets hacked i will one of the 1st to hack it so you won't be getting any money from me.
Huh? Isn't the Ambassador program for all regions?!

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
i knew i should have waited a bit longer, but my impatient got the better of me, ah well we still have the ambassador program to compensate....oh wait america only ¬_¬

way to go nintendo, completely rip off your europe fans by not only discounting the 3ds to 1/3 off the price (instead of half) but you completely take away the ambassador program to europe too, if the 3ds ever gets hacked i will one of the 1st to hack it so you won't be getting any money from me.

What the hell are you talking about? :wtf:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2...amme_44123.html

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Yeah, I feel a bit robbed, to be honest. But then the 3DS is still lacking a truly must-buy title. Zelda's great, assuming you've never played it before. DOA comes close but the laggy online lets it down. The other games are almost all decent enough, but not worth buying the system for.

As for the free games, I couldn't possibly give any less of a fuck. It's a nice gesture but meaningless to me as I can quite easily play any of those games on my PSP. If Nintendo truly want my attention, they should do the following:

- Stop being retarded. They remake the Starfox multiplayer, make it look truly fantastic....then don't include online play. Starting to suspect their headquarters have been hit by some wierd space ray that replaced all their brains with shitty nappies.

- Keep their promises. Am I the only one that remembers they were meant to offer SNES classics in the E-Store? Distinct lack of Starwing, Mario All Stars, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, Jelly Boy, Super Metroid, F-Zero, so much greatness that would take them mere minutes to convert and upload. Seriously, all they need is to program a SNES emulator for the 3DS then charge us for the ROMs. Piece of piss to create, makes them a fortune, makes them look good. And yet they don't go for it. See aforementioned space ray.

- Stop remaking the same games over and over again. Yeah, OK. We get it. Ocarina of Time was a great game. Care to make a NEW game once in a while? Christ, if you're out of ideas then you can borrow some of mine if you like. I got bored and wrote a plot for a Starfox Wii game years ago. You're welcome to it if you pull your fingers from your rectal cavities.

- Make the E-store games a bit cheaper. No offence but NO downloadable title is worth the money they're charging for Shantae. Right now I can actually get Street Fighter cheaper than Shantae. That should NEVER happen.

I agree 100% to ALL of that.
I feel violated... ¬_¬
And I have a strong urge to keep far away from the 'Pii-U'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...