Hacking With the Kexploit, is it possible to install digital games permanently?

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it at all possible to hack the vWii from the Wii U side with kernel or IOSU? I've been wondering that, but with how easy it is already with the exploitable Wii games, I guess no one talks about it or would care to try.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Is it at all possible to hack the vWii from the Wii U side with kernel or IOSU? I've been wondering that, but with how easy it is already with the exploitable Wii games, I guess no one talks about it or would care to try.
I'd be really happy if that would be possible, because none of the exploit games are sold in my country anymore. :(

Reactions: dronesplitter

R4mbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd be really happy if that would be possible, because none of the exploit games are sold in my country anymore. :(
You can hack vWii without any WiiU Exploit. But you will need a special game for it.
Check this thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/beginne...me-backups-and-homebrews-on-wiiu-vwii.388448/
3) Hacking the vWii

EDIT: Sry, just have seen you don't have any of the games and want to hack from WiiU...
I guess it will be possible with IOSU some day, but not yet.

I used Tales of Symphonia which i bought some months ago @ ebay...

Last edited by R4mbo,
Reactions: smileyhead

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
when the wiiu gets hacked even more, is there a devmenu app in the sdk, similar like 3ds?
if so, we could use it, good.

forcefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when the wiiu gets hacked even more, is there a devmenu app in the sdk, similar like 3ds?
if so, we could use it, good.

There's this "Sytem config tool" :
"System Config Tool Software :utility that runs on a CAT-DEV or CAT-R, and helps users set up system configurations, manage titles, and save data necessary for game development. The System Config Tool replaces an older utility known as DevMenu."

Edit : :ninja:'d
Edit 2 : Ryan told a bit about it : http://pastebin.com/fRqmWspM

Last edited by forcefield,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen weblinks on Wii u screen from Dev kit. Must be possible to create stymlinks somehow at least bookmarking loadiine (perhaps a custom lite build of loadiine could be used that auto boots 1 selected game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1