Hardware Wired switch controller on Aliexpress for 19$

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Don't buy gimmick controllers you'll regret it. Just buy the authentic controller. You'll regret spending the money on the cheap controller

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hooooooooly wow, that looks like a horrible thing to use. Looks worse than the knock offs you find at bootleg markets, I'd probably turn it down if it was given to me for free lol
That being said, if you're beyond the point of desperation to play with another friend, and for some reason can't stretch to a NES30 Pro... I guess maybe it kinda possibly has a use?

...just make sure you're not the one playing with it.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The absolute thing I hate with brandless third party controllers is that the analogue sticks are bound to quickly become too lose so avoid it, avoid it completely. Buy it from a respectable third party maker and it just costs a little more.

HORI and 8Bitdo make amazing controllers.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Looks better than https://www.amazon.com/FastSnail-Wired-Controller-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0747G5X9H

I have not used either, but I have used the hori switch controller. It works pretty good, the dpad is a little weird.

If you have official: wii u pro controller, ps3, ps4, xbox one, controllers that you like; I would just get the mayflash magic ns adapter.
The downside of the GameCube/DualShock/Xbox controllers is that they're recognized as a HORI Pokkén controller so there's a certain limitation to that.

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The downside of the GameCube/DualShock/Xbox controllers is that they're recognized as a HORI Pokkén controller so there's a certain limitation to that.
I know of no way to use original xbox or dualshock 1/2 controllers. The gamecube controller can be used via a different mayflash adapter.

But I can confirm with the mayflash magic ns switch adapter the DS3 and xbox one s controller works as a wired pro controller and both sticks work along with all buttons. You will be missing the take a picture button. Also no rumble, no nfc, and no motion controls.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson