Hacking wired connection setup help

SHRIVES93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so right now i have a wireless connection setup for my wii. and im running 3.2U firmware for the twilight hack and all that. Is there any way for me to set up the wired connection without going through nintendos system update and then having to go back and redo the twilight hack and firmware downgrade all over again?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
SHRIVES93 said:
Okay so right now i have a wireless connection setup for my wii. and im running 3.2U firmware for the twilight hack and all that. Is there any way for me to set up the wired connection without going through nintendos system update and then having to go back and redo the twilight hack and firmware downgrade all over again?
it's the same like setting up a wireless network , just go to network and set it up then when it's done it will ask you to perform an update and that 's when you click no then back to Wii menu screen then turn the Wii off and on and enjoy
wink.gif

SHRIVES93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i tried to do that it came up w/ an error message and when i looked it up on nintendos site it said you need to perform a system update and then u can do it.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
just try setting up a new connection and make it wired then do what I told you to do and it should work , I have done it before
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
if you get this error in wired connection that means you should get it in wireless connection as well , when you set it up follow the set up steps and choose the router to load an automatic IP address and once finishing choose NO for update and reset the console
wink.gif

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first off, if wireless works, why would you want a wired connection?

secondly if you do want a wired connection, make sure your cat5 cable is good. check and make sure the port in your router is working (perhaps try a different port on the router). a good way to test connection is to log into your router and check to see which devices are connected to it, depending on your router this may be under status, config or another option. sounds to me like it is either a cable issue or an issue on the routers end (bad port, disabled port)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::toot::hrth: +1