ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
cant turn on the shiny code, I can increase the chance but the code remains off. any fixes?
Look closely at the cheat name: it says Shiny chance: XXXX. The thing is that when you click it, it won't turn on, but it will change the name so it says Shiny Chance: 1/1, 1/2, etcetera. It is supposed to work like that.

Reactions: iOmando

iOmando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look closely at the cheat name: it says Shiny chance: XXXX. The thing is that when you click it, it won't turn on, but it will change the name so it says Shiny Chance: 1/1, 1/2, etcetera. It is supposed to work like that.
ah, okay I wasn't quite sure about that. any chance this will work on starters? no right?

GameDAWKZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can i get the address of an item in a Game cuz i wanna do another Plugin for another Game so how can i get these addresses i need to edit example: money 420$ (how can i get the address of the 420)

PokkenRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm planning on adding that, but first I want to focus on fixing things before adding new things that can have more bugs

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just tried, works fine for me.
Make sure you are in the latest version.

If you can replicate the crash, tell me the steps so I can see what is failing.

I created a new version with the WormHole shiny code provided by @dsrules and @RuneKnight.
I'm not anywhere near the end of the story, so you can:

Try it yourself. If you are going to try it, try this:
  • run the wormhole shiny 100% alone.
  • run the wormhole shiny 100% with the shiny chances 1/1 together.
Please report your results in both options. After trying one you will have to reset the game, because I don't know the default value in 0x003205B8.

I will try to finish the game ASAP.

Thank you!

PS: Use the one in this post, I will update the github one once it's completely working

EDIT: I know the menu is broken, I will fix it soon
EDIT 2: should be fixed

I just tested this myself,I tried various wormhole pokemon and none of them turned out to be shiny and I tried both steps with wormhole shiny alone and then with wormhole shiny and shiny chance 1/1 together. The normal shiny pokemon outside of the wormhole still works just fine but it appears the wormhole shiny is still not working which I am really interested in seeing

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ah, okay I wasn't quite sure about that. any chance this will work on starters? no right?
I can't try it, but
I just tested this myself,I tried various wormhole pokemon and none of them turned out to be shiny and I tried both steps with wormhole shiny alone and then with wormhole shiny and shiny chance 1/1 together. The normal shiny pokemon outside of the wormhole still works just fine but it appears the wormhole shiny is still not working which I am really interested in seeing
Thank you, will keep trying to see if it works. It will take long because I haven't finished the game so I need someone like you to test it

PokkenRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't try it, but

Thank you, will keep trying to see if it works. It will take long because I haven't finished the game so I need someone like you to test it
Not a problem man I will keep checking back to test and give you my results whenever you post another version to try out

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no encounter mon works but still the no enforce trainer dont work i have the cod on and a trainer have me battle them
this with the one was added here to the gbatemp site pokemon um

Last edited by Pkm collector1,

sirbud414

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing I noticed with the "No Wild Encounters" is that it initially works when you turn it on but as soon as you load another map (entering/exiting buildings, changing routes) or get into a forced battle/cutscene it will stop working. The temporary fix for me is to just disable/re-enable the cheat menu along with the No Wild Encounter option and it will work again. Not sure if this is intended to work this way or if it's actually a bug but I'm interested in hearing how this works for other people.

locketaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The thing I noticed with the "No Wild Encounters" is that it initially works when you turn it on but as soon as you load another map (entering/exiting buildings, changing routes) or get into a forced battle/cutscene it will stop working. The temporary fix for me is to just disable/re-enable the cheat menu along with the No Wild Encounter option and it will work again. Not sure if this is intended to work this way or if it's actually a bug but I'm interested in hearing how this works for other people.

I noticed the same pattern.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the "+6 Stats not working" thing is for version 2.5.6 of the USUMCheatMenu. Instant text doesn't seem to be working on that version, either. I'm using Ultra Moon.

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
no encounter mon works but still the no enforce trainer dont work i have the cod on and a trainer have me battle them
this with the one was added here to the gbatemp site pokemon um
That is weird, it's working for me in UM...
upload_2017-11-28_12-31-56.png

With 2.5.6 version on UM?
It doesn't work for me...
In the tall grass should be working. haven't tried in water though.

Well, the "+6 Stats not working" thing is for version 2.5.6 of the USUMCheatMenu. Instant text doesn't seem to be working on that version, either. I'm using Ultra Moon.
I think I fixed it. Will come out in the next update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, I've seen that same thing, but I don't have any way to check it than activating it all the time, so I will have to write a few lines but I should be able to fix it.

EDIT: From what I've tested in UM, the cheat only stops working if you enter a battle, for example fishing or trainer. Working on a fix

Last edited by unipablojorge,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. Have you heard about this?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.
  • NecroNova @ NecroNova:
    Speaking of emulators, i now have a more genuine use for my 3DS after Artic Base released
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing