• Likes 30

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
right click on your save file > property.
if your save file is not 1940 ko, is a wrong save, TL save editor can't read it

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes it's the same thing

sans_t10.png

Can you send me your save,please ? I'll try to see what are wrong

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is the most recent saved data. I literally just exported it moments ago.

It's my fault, I lock maximum value of Streetpass encounters, Wedding, children born, Travelers received and travelers sent to 999 ; and you have 1001 travelers received, if you ignore "Save is corrupted or not a Tomodachi Life save" and save travelers received value will be 0 by default, I already fix it on next update

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When will the next update be? I take it I won't be able to use this save file in the editor anymore until the new release is out. I'm not hurting right now too much from being without the editor. In fact I haven't had too much need for getting rid of time travel penalties because I set my in game clock 3 hours behind my time. Since I work 8-2/5 I wouldn't really get to play it that much until past the point when it's daytime and everyone's up. And once my couples start having children the only way I know they will actually grow up is let the days actually pass in real time without changing the clock otherwise the child won't get any older till free of time penalties. In other words I wouldn't have need for time travel but since I'm not to that point yet it somewhat helps.

I'm actually highly curious what will be new with the next release of the editor.

Is there any way to fix the current save file because as you said my travel number has passed 1000. Does this mean It's stuck as corrupted for now?

Last edited by Master Dimentio,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Update status (ver2.0.5):
- Add Time travel penality info. (done)
- Catchphrase edit (editing a Mii's speech bubble icon)
- Remove limite value for Streetpass encounters, Wedding, children born, Travelers received and travelers sent (done/need test)

I didn't know there was info to be had about time travel penalties unless that's when you started and when it will end.... otherwise I'm drawing a blank. I can only assume this is everything that needs to be known regarding the Beta version. You also state here that the limit cap is done but needs to be tested so I'm guessing I'm helping you out by testing it or is that already done?

Off subject but the concept of time travel when it comes to time travel or in this case removing time travel penalties confuses me. I've noticed that if a child is on day 3 of growth then time travel penalties happen, even when you're in the clear with the penalty that child is still in day 3 of it's growth. Am I on the right track with this? Does 24 uninterrupted hours in real time have to pass in order for a child to reach that next day in it's growth?

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For moment I extended limite value to 9999, I need test for limite the right value, I don't know if you can have 10 000 weddings, time travel penality info. is just an explication "how to use it" .
I update this topic for each editor's updates

I don't know for growth baby, I will try to learn more

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to edit the catch phrases of my Islanders Konata seeing as though the option is there. However when I tried to edit her phrases I noticed the boxes for said phrases are greyed out and would not allow me to type in them. Is there something I missed here or is it not ready yet being this is the beta version?

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing a small problem with the beta. I did what I needed to do and it, which all worked fine... I gave my self more items, raised some islander levels and checked the remove time penalty box. However after I checked the time penalty box and went to hit save instead of saying it was saved, the time travel penalty info came up instead. So I don't know if it saved or not. Being a beta I understand completely if this is normal and it actually did save but I just want to be sure before i exit the editor.

Edit: If you happen to have a problem similar to mine in which you've set either you Streetpass encounters or Travelers visited number is over 999 here's how you can fix it so you can still use the remove time travel penalty function. In the beta version set the number to below 999, maybe somewhere at about 800? Then you can use that save in the old editor and be able to use it normally.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just check Remove time travel penality, check something in editor write save, just click save after if you want

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Back again