Homebrew [WIP] SafeSysUpdater

codeluca

Trophies
Website
www.lucacesarano.tk
XP
Country
Italy
Gpio should be normal too. You could try to downgrade again to downgrade properly native_firm but for safety purpose wait someone else since I'm not an expert on this.

Some titles, like the amiibo one are not supposed to exist on the 9.2 so it's normal to have it there. They're not harmful, don't worry, see my thread and you will see that I had that title listed as missing too.

Last edited by codeluca,
Reactions: Robert McCoy

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up having to run safesysupdater twice to properly downgrade as well in all honesty. The first time it gave me error has orrurced please hold power. Then I turned it on and got some weird in between firmware saying 9.2 but really still 10.3 when checking with downgrade checker app. So I ran it again and it finished installing the missing titles.

Reactions: codeluca

codeluca

Trophies
Website
www.lucacesarano.tk
XP
Country
Italy
I ended up having to run safesysupdater twice to properly downgrade as well in all honesty. The first time it gave me error has orrurced please hold power. Then I turned it on and got some weird in between firmware saying 9.2 but really still 10.3 when checking with downgrade checker app. So I ran it again and it finished installing the missing titles.

It happened exactly the same to me too. I ran again the downgrader and I solved.

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you solved it mate.

also as a side note it also fixed my problem once I started using upated sysnand mode via AuReinand on arm9loaderhax because you essentially update your system to 10.7 and now all your titles are fixed and updated.

Reactions: codeluca

icano194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Looks like you solved it mate.

also as a side note it also fixed my problem once I started using upated sysnand mode via AuReinand on arm9loaderhax because you essentially update your system to 10.7 and now all your titles are fixed and updated.
oh lord Jesus. this will be the next thing i hav to do.

i have absolutely no clue about the 387483 CFWs. what should be my next steps?

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last week I succesfully downgraded a 3DS from 9.4 to 9.2 using the SafeSysUpdater from the OP.

I formatted the system memory since it's widely regarded to help avoiding issues (can back it up now). The first four or five tries it froze a little after launching, but then it said "Hax success" and went on. It froze again on rebooting, so after a minute I turned it off by myself.

Black screen on start. I freaked out. Removed the SD card... And everything okay.

A9HL sounds fun but I didn't want to test my luck any further and kept it Menuhax + rxTools.

codeluca

Trophies
Website
www.lucacesarano.tk
XP
Country
Italy
Listen, I feel the same way as you do. But really the downgrade part (9.6 -> 9.2) was the only one that troubled me so much.
I just received two days ago my device, only two days ago, and I installed A9LH + AuReiNand correctly. I'm not a genius, trust me. It is not hard, but it requires a bit of knowledge, conscience and pacience (so read the guide and watch one or two tutorials on youtube and, in my opinion, you should be fine).

There is also a WHOLE community here that will help you with anything.

codeluca

Trophies
Website
www.lucacesarano.tk
XP
Country
Italy
i had this log after the crahs

bSz5YYK.jpg

i reran SSU two times
and now this is my log. can i run emunand now? because this one won't install no matter how often i try

WkphP4I.jpg
It's normal, I installed AuReiNand with the same mismatched title and I did not have any problem in the process.

KyokoLive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After I downgraded my System can I get the new Version back by simply update it through the System Settings App or have I update with a .cia file for the newest Version?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
After I downgraded my System can I get the new Version back by simply update it through the System Settings App or have I update with a .cia file for the newest Version?
You can, if you don't have a9lh installed with non-protected firm

Last edited by Arubaro,

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trying o downgrade a n3dsxl from 9.9 to 9.2 but the updater freezes at init. Update files pass the check. Any idea whats going on?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Trying to downgrade a n3dsxl from 9.9 to 9.2 but the updater freezes at init. Update files pass the check. Any idea whats going on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!