Homebrew [WIP] SafeSysUpdater

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys!
I own a new3DS with firmware 9.5.0-22E and I want to update to 10.3. After updating to 10.3 I want to downgraden to 9.2. Furthermore Im using a SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB microSD card.

Where can I get a working update folder with all CIA Files needed?

I aleready used this download link (deleted), but Im getting an error massage as you can see here:
h79ba7rx.jpg

Last edited by fenomeno0chris,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: fenomeno0chris

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just downgrade from where its at

Ive read some tutorials and they recommend downgrades only from firmware 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Im scared to brick my 3DS so I want to check, that everything is correct. If its really no problem to downgrade from 9.5.0-22E to 9.2, where can I download the CIA files to put them into the "update" folder.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive read some tutorials and they recommend downgrades only from firmware 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Im scared to brick my 3DS so I want to check, that everything is correct. If its really no problem to downgrade from 9.5.0-22E to 9.2, where can I download the CIA files to put them into the "update" folder.
I downgraded from 9.6 just fine

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No idea what's going on here.
Why did no one tell him to remove the link in his post?
Why did no one link to Plailect's guide (because from his link, we don't know if he does the difference between New3DS files and Old3DS files so he'd need a proper guide telling him what to download instead of finding some random files somewhere and guessing if they're right)?
Why did people advise SafeSysUpdater and not PlaiSysUpdater?

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea what's going on here.
Why did no one tell him to remove the link in his post?
Why did no one link to Plailect's guide (because from his link, we don't know if he does the difference between New3DS files and Old3DS files)?
Why did people advise SafeSysUpdater and not PlaiSysUpdater?

Because he asked what i used

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Of course you're right. But I should first update to 10.3 instead of downgrading directly from 9.5.0-22E.
Not really. A lot of people used to say that is safer at the time downgrading from 9.2+ was "new", but no longer.
Anyway, here's the guide you should use (and should have used) https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Because he asked what i used
Not false for that one. But still, you could have said "I used SSU but PSU is better".
And my other points remain.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. A lot of people used to say that is safer at the time downgrading from 9.2+ was "new", but no longer.
Anyway, here's the guide you should use (and should have used) https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Not false for that one. But still, you could have said "I used SSU but PSU is better".
And my other points remain.
How can I say somethings better when I never used it?

TheGreek Boy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys!
I own a new3DS with firmware 9.5.0-22E and I want to update to 10.3. After updating to 10.3 I want to downgraden to 9.2. Furthermore Im using a SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB microSD card.

Where can I get a working update folder with all CIA Files needed?

I aleready used this download link (link removed), but Im getting an error massage as you can see here:
h79ba7rx.jpg
please remove the link

Last edited by TheGreek Boy,

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How can I say somethings better when I never used it?
Well, that's the kind of reasoning that a lot of people usually lack since they often say "that thing is better than this other one" without having tried both of them...
But anyway, no one cares about generalities. You could guess it's better from the "Plai" in the name implying that it's the one used in the most praised guide on the internet so that might be for a reason.
please remove the link
Remove it from your quote too :P

TheGreek Boy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
Well, that's the kind of reasoning that a lot of people usually lack since they often say "that thing is better than this other one" without having tried both of them...
But anyway, no one cares about generalities. You could guess it's better from the "Plai" in the name implying that it's the one used in the most praised guide on the internet so that might be for a reason.

Remove it from your quote too :P
done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__