ROM Hack [WIP] Recreating TyranitarTube's Pokémon Sun Extreme Randomizer

Pixel-Pie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon hack
Ohhhhhh. Okay. I Thought You Meant Regular Sun And Moon. lel. Well,That Makes Me Even MORE Exited For This Hack!
Also,When Is This Hack Gonna Start Being Worked On?(I Can Wait For The Release,Just Wondering When The Hack's Going Start Being Worked On)

Last edited by Pixel-Pie,

ThePokeChamp2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
View attachment 104123

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah it's unfortunate :(.... I've been able to edit the models in the actual cutscenes sans dialogue (like the beginning of the game with Lillie running through Aether Paradise) I was able to edit her texture, and the edits show in every cutscene like that, just not in the overworld cutscenes with dialogue like saving Cosmog at the bridge in Malohi (sic) Trail....

So yeah, couldn't edit the textures of the scripted overworld pokemon models like in the actual randomizer apparently, it's Citra only. But we can at least do the rest I guess.

Hey I really like the textures that you make for models, and I always wanted to do this for almost 2-3 weeks. I just cant seem to even edit colors, cause when I make one color blue, the whole color + shades goes blue and I dont want that. Can you maybe give me easy tips and tools recommendations and maybe help me trying to make a custom texture? Thnx in advance!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I really like the textures that you make for models, and I always wanted to do this for almost 2-3 weeks. I just cant seem to even edit colors, cause when I make one color blue, the whole color + shades goes blue and I dont want that. Can you maybe give me easy tips and tools recommendations and maybe help me trying to make a custom texture? Thnx in advance!
Well what are you using to edit them?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

Hey are you there? XD I really need your help lol You are so good at texturing, pls help me :)

Hey Can you maybe help me with making great textures for pokemon like you do? I asked Majick too, but i am getting no replys :( Pls I need someone to help me make some good textures too.
Well I was kind of at work Lol. You're welcome to PM me when you're around and I'll get back to you.

JackTheMenace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
an issue with this would be every episode/episodes ttar has the game re-modded for certain things for example after the last episode the creator has gone back in and re-texture kyorge so you would need to do the hack episode by episode

Pixel-Pie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an issue with this would be every episode/episodes ttar has the game re-modded for certain things for example after the last episode the creator has gone back in and re-texture kyorge so you would need to do the hack episode by episode
That's Just The Thread Title. The Real Game Is Pokemon Sun And Moon 2.5. Not The Sun Extreme Randomizer. Pokemon Sun And Moon 2.5 Are Rom Hacks For Ultra Sun And Moon To Make It "Better,More Original And Contain More Content."
Quote By Duogames Himself.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could the discord link be updated and put in the op? I could help with this, I've done ORAS text and Pokemon editing in the past, and i don't think he shouldve traded shimmy.

D

Deleted User

Could the discord link be updated and put in the op? I could help with this, I've done ORAS text and Pokemon editing in the past, and i don't think he shouldve traded shimmy.
Don't waste your time. OP is a disorganized kid. I offered my help and he ignored me after I mentioned that he could have at least declined instead of ignored me. Afterwords I got a message saying he wants my help, than the discord went down and he ignored both me and other users who asked what happened

He obviously bit off more than he could chew and can't handle the project and doesn't want too anymore

Honestly a better use of your time would be to take over the project for yourself if you really want to contribute

No progress has been made on this since the thread was originally made

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1