• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,347
  • Replies 16
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Recently, I was working on Pokemon Amethyst. This project has been abandoned as my computer needed to be wiped due to a virus. So, I am developing a whole new ROM Hack.

• Always updating
  • All new Pokemon (ASSISTANCE NEEDED! Check the help wanted section)
  • All new types
  • New Strength/Weakness chart
  • New moves
  • More to come

{Post Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby}

The two Pokemon of Legend (Groudon and Kyogre) were clashing, raising mountains and causing the great floods. The two sages (The Boy and Girl trainers from ORAS) were attempting to stop this world catastrophe, but failed as the Clans (Magma and Aqua) were to vicious. Because they failed, Rayquaza attempted to balance this whole thing out. As Water, Fire, and Air all fought, the Aura Explosion occurred. (The aura was what kept the Pokemon world in balance. It was what made Pokemon what it was.) This explosion mutated every Pokemon into a new being EXCEPT for those kept safe by the two sages. Your job, is to bring balance back to the Pokemon world.

Help Wanted!
Needed:
  • Modelers (people who have computer modeling tools and decent skills)
  • Texturing People (people who can assist the Modelers by creating decent looking textures)
  • Artists (people who draw Pokemon designs [By touch-pad or pencil and paper])
  • Naming People (Anybody who will take it seriously for naming Pokemon)
  • NOTICE: I am going for the depressed look so make them kind of depressing kind of not

Credits:
@Jwiz33 for letting me use their badge for the official release

Reactions: CebolaBros64

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very ambitious, but this is no small task, you will have a lot of work ahead of you. There is a LOT that would need done just to add a single new pokemon or even edit the current ones. We are talking new models, bumpmaps, animations, including all OW models, ect. I don't even think we have the tools to add or edit skeletal animations.

Last edited by Coleman_C18,
D

Deleted User

OP
Very ambitious, but this is no small task, you will have a lot of work ahead of you new. There is a LOT that would need done just to add a single new pokemon or even edit the current ones. We are talking new models, bumpmaps, animations, including all OW models, ect. I don't even think we have the tools to add or edit skeletal animations.
I know, it is no easy feat. I plan on creating the story line and the ROM Hack and then start on the new Pokemon.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Recently, I was working on Pokemon Amethyst. This project has been abandoned as my computer needed to be wiped due to a virus.
i'm sorry but i have to ask. you deleted every single file on your PC because of a virus? that's never the only option in my experience. what virus did you get?

D

Deleted User

OP
i'm sorry but i have to ask. you deleted every single file on your PC because of a virus? that's never the only option in my experience. what virus did you get?
Trojan. Had to take it to the pros because I am not very good at dealing with viruses.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can help you with pokemon names
Thanks, I will add you to the list. Can you wait until I finish the initial setup?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trojan. Had to take it to the pros because I am not very good at dealing with viruses.
just for the sake of your future data, i suggest you don't take it to whoever "fixed" your PC again. i can't see any reason why your personal data couldn't have been saved. they were probably too lazy to do it properly so just nuked it.

sorry for the off topic.

D

Deleted User

OP
Can we please stay on topic?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry just saw your second post.

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A trojan wouldn't have affected any of your rom-related files or anything but EXEs.

You might want to just start writing a new engine, btw. You're already discarding everything in the game to start with.

gdkchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A trojan wouldn't have affected any of your rom-related files or anything but EXEs.

You might want to just start writing a new engine, btw. You're already discarding everything in the game to start with.
Yea, looks like he wants to make a entirely new game, in that case would be better to create a new engine, since there isnt any tool available to edit everything he wants anyway. Through if he lost all his data due to a virus, its pretty obvious he dont have the knowledge to do so.

Also, I got a bit curious, why you want the Pokemon to look depressed?

D

Deleted User

OP
Yea, looks like he wants to make a entirely new game, in that case would be better to create a new engine, since there isnt any tool available to edit everything he wants anyway. Through if he lost all his data due to a virus, its pretty obvious he dont have the knowledge to do so.

Also, I got a bit curious, why you want the Pokemon to look depressed?
Just because of the aura explosion. The world without the aura is depressing and the Pokemon are malformed

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Recently, I was working on Pokemon Amethyst. This project has been abandoned as my computer needed to be wiped due to a virus. So, I am developing a whole new ROM Hack.

• Always updating
  • All new Pokemon (ASSISTANCE NEEDED! Check the help wanted section)
  • All new types
  • New Strength/Weakness chart
  • New moves
  • More to come

{Post Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby}

The two Pokemon of Legend (Groudon and Kyogre) were clashing, raising mountains and causing the great floods. The two sages (The Boy and Girl trainers from ORAS) were attempting to stop this world catastrophe, but failed as the Clans (Magma and Aqua) were to vicious. Because they failed, Rayquaza attempted to balance this whole thing out. As Water, Fire, and Air all fought, the Aura Explosion occurred. (The aura was what kept the Pokemon world in balance. It was what made Pokemon what it was.) This explosion mutated every Pokemon into a new being EXCEPT for those kept safe by the two sages. Your job, is to bring balance back to the Pokemon world.

Help Wanted!
Needed:
  • Modelers (people who have computer modeling tools and decent skills)
  • Texturing People (people who can assist the Modelers by creating decent looking textures)
  • Artists (people who draw Pokemon designs [By touch-pad or pencil and paper])
  • Naming People (Anybody who will take it seriously for naming Pokemon)
  • NOTICE: I am going for the depressed look so make them kind of depressing kind of not

Credits:
@Jwiz33 for letting me use their badge for the official release
i can support this project with modeling if you want!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing