• Likes 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, it was, now the robot is based on screen readings instead of time-based. Basically the only delays are screen loading and communication delays.
Change the line that says "It works only on ORAS" lol

It works in Ita Y version:)

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Soft-reset bot is rewritten, testing it now on Uxie, 27 soft-resets so far with no errors, testing it right now and will upload soon.

Basically, trying to fix the blackscreen issue I moved the reconnection with the game from the initial cut-scene to after the game is loaded, that also gives a little disadvantage, after the reset, A button presses are time-based until I send the reconnect command, so there's also a slight chance to lose commands, that's the only part of the bot which can't read the screen.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Soft-reset bot is rewritten, testing it now on Uxie, 27 soft-resets so far with no errors, testing it right now and will upload soon.

Basically, trying to fix the blackscreen issue I moved the reconnection with the game from the initial cut-scene to after the game is loaded, that also gives a little disadvantage, after the reset, A button presses are time-based until I send the reconnect command, so there's also a slight chance to lose commands, that's the only part of the bot which can't read the screen.
I have a little question: are we sure that the problem isn't NTR itself? I mean, is it sure that the black screen isn't caused by the softreset? So it can happen also without the NTR-PKM app, only using the debug mode

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a little question: are we sure that the problem isn't NTR itself? I mean, is it sure that the black screen isn't caused by the softreset? So it can happen also without the NTR-PKM app, only using the debug mode

It can be on either side, if with this update the blackscreen issue is still present, then it means somehow the soft-reset breaks the NTR debugger at some point, one way to confirm it is if anybody has uploaded a soft-reset session with the NTR stream with no issues.

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It can be on either side, if with this update the blackscreen issue is still present, then it means somehow the soft-reset breaks the NTR debugger at some point, one way to confirm it is if anybody has uploaded a soft-reset session with the NTR stream with no issues.
Ok, so let us know what happens with this new update :)

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi o/ !
Do you need any help with testing screen detection with French games ? i've some french cia game so, but if you've tried with many EU games, not sure if it'll be so useful
Thanks o/

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Only ORAS? Or also XY?

ORAS only, right now, need to find some offsets on XY.

Hi o/ !
Do you need any help with testing screen detection with French games ? i've some french cia game so, but if you've tried with many EU games, not sure if it'll be so useful
Thanks o/

I can handle the screen reading, currently the most important offsets that are needed the map number and coordinates and the flag that indicates if an egg is available on the daycare.

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I can handle the screen reading, currently the most important offsets that are needed the map number and coordinates and the flag that indicates if an egg is available on the daycare.

Testing it right now :)

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

How can we find these to speed up with development? In HxD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, you need to dump the RAM with NTR while an egg is not present and while an egg is present, then compare the two files to find differences, then test each difference until we get the right one.

Will you work in the event soft-resetting bot first or in egg bot?

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably support other legends first, then events and then the egg bot.
Fantastic! :) I'm testing the app right now: really great the fact that now it softreset also before the appearing of the legendary (during the black screen). Also noticed that it press really fast the first A button. The screen reading is giving really good results! :D

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
might be a way to fix the black screen if the issues in boot ntr the black screen can be fixed as boot ntrs open source however ntr itselfs not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, you need to dump the RAM with NTR while an egg is not present and while an egg is present, then compare the two files to find differences, then test each difference until we get the right one.
you could also jsut detect the egg screen and count the egg hatchs and once it hatches 5 it goes to the pc deposits the pokemon reads the box data to know if they have good ivs or shiny or not

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4