[WIP] PkHax: Payload/Ropbin Mod.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by 101239, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Substance12

Substance12 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 2, 2015
    Argentina
    I think the glitching screens are a gspwn thing that can't be changed but i'm not sure.

Last edited by Substance12, Jan 17, 2016
    Mrrraou likes this.
  2. Woni

Woni Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2016
    France
    Fake.

3. Mrrraou

Mrrraou GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 17, 2015
    France
    i know about it
    all homebrews are third party

cearp likes this.
  4. 4gionz

4gionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    Dude op don't listen to these people if you can make my hbl cia boot without a garbled mess and be able to enter back into emunand by pressing home you would be doing a lot of people including myself a huge favour. Just maybe rename since it does sound a lot like Pokemon lol.

Also to the people saying what does this accomplish, well any homebrew is good so who really cares? This forum is insufferable sometimes

juanm likes this.
  5. UraKn0x

UraKn0x Official senpai

Mar 20, 2014
    France
    Now that Smea has released the sources for the 2.5 *hax, it's actually possible to make your own payload and add the functions you want, so don't look down on OP's work.

6. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    Maybe Somewhere near you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I have been thinking about that but I think I will just use a multi boot app.
    Currently it uses menuhax.
    No, I did not mean pausing to the home menu (but that would be great! ), I just listed the function to show that it is stable.
    The requested search could not be found.
    I just listed these functions that the normal hax 2.5 payload can carry out to show that what I have with the feature that I want to finish before I discuss work.
    Real.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Finally! I get a positive message! Here's a star
    Oh, I forgot about that, I was using sublime text to edit code and hexedit to rename messages in the debug. This will definitely make things easier!

7. Mrrraou

Mrrraou GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 17, 2015
    France
    So nothing is done yet, OP doesn't know his stuff, thread should be closed.

dark_samus3 and Rinnegatamante like this.
  8. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Last edited by ihaveamac, Jan 17, 2016
  9. thatbooisaspy

thatbooisaspy GBAtemp Fan

Oct 28, 2015

Last edited by thatbooisaspy, Jun 3, 2017
    Xenosaiga likes this.
  10. Seamus9999

Seamus9999 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2015
    Gambia, The
    [​IMG]

Proudly i present to you: S-99 *hax Currently features: Everything that this thing features.

Also t'was a hex edit of 10 seconds.

11. sweis12

sweis12 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Wait, so this custom payload gives homebrew more services to access?

12. nIxx

nIxx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Nope he just took the original ninjhax2.x code that was released recently from smea and changed it a bit. I have honestly no clue why anyone would announce something like that (well most likely to get some "fame"). At least try to make your own stuff first something simple that you really understand :/. Opensource isn't just taking other peoples stuff. And if you really have something special you want to share you can always commit your changes ;).

Reminds me of what happens with the "SafeSysUpdater" github right now. Delete every evidence that would lead you to the original author and probably break some stuff that was already working :). But hey it does at least have "Safe"in his name.

Last edited by nIxx, Jan 18, 2016
  13. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    No, things have been made, and changed.
    I am not just changing the name to release it. If I was going to do that, then I would of released it by now, Can anyone read these days? (Planned feature section, what it is capable and not capable of)

14. Voxel

Voxel Master of moonjumps

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    I still don't understand where this is all going. :/

Mrrraou likes this.
  15. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    im trying to make a mod to the payload. everyone thinks im litterally changing the text but apparently they cant read my planned features. I am only using hex to edit messages, im using sublime text 2 to edit the code from the source.

16. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    Can anyone remotely read? I dont understand why it is so complicated for you people to understand that the text on the bootscreen is not just being changed to say alpha. So since you need to be pointed in the right direction, i am going to highlight litterally everything that is different.
    Why does everytime a developer (or literal shitposter) like smea, stevice10, rinnegatamante releases something they get praise but when i try to do something remotely helpful to the community, I just get shit on?

Filo97 likes this.
  17. Voxel

Voxel Master of moonjumps

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Because they make themselves crystal clear. Sorry mate, but I still don't understand how your edited payload will be different from the regular Smealum *hax payloads.

Mrrraou likes this.
  18. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    probably because smealum, Steveice10, and Rinnegatamante are trusted developers that we know can deliver something, while your history of releases doesn't really show anything good...?

19. HeyItsJono

HeyItsJono Breath of Fresh Heir

Mar 26, 2011
    Dude maybe it's because you posted a thread with no proof of concept or literally anything for us to go on in order for us to trust you. You literally just posted a thread with an easy hex edit and went "hey guys look at all these features I'm gonna implement but wait you can't because I haven't actually done anything of merit yet". Basically, if you want people to believe you then don't post a thread without actually getting any of the interesting features (like home menu return) working with proof. And for the love of god please don't play off simple string changes as 'a screenshot to tide us over', that's literally begging for ridicule.

Kyouken and Mrrraou like this.
  20. mgrev

mgrev Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic

GBAtemp Patron
    mgrev is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 13, 2015
    Norway
    Under Tomato Hentai's stairs
    if you edit the file name of pkhex (pokemon save hacking program) to pkhax you wont have the EV limits you normally have

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted