Homebrew [WIP] PkHax: Payload/Ropbin Mod.

Substance12

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Not to be rude but the people above are right,all this is already possible and it's a fixed size, all you did in the screenshot is edit the text in the payload to say alpha which anyone can do, What will be useful is the ability to remove the debug screen or just show black in both screen so You can't see anything :)

I think the glitching screens are a gspwn thing that can't be changed but i'm not sure.

Last edited by Substance12,
Reactions: Mrrraou

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude op don't listen to these people if you can make my hbl cia boot without a garbled mess and be able to enter back into emunand by pressing home you would be doing a lot of people including myself a huge favour. Just maybe rename since it does sound a lot like Pokemon lol.

Also to the people saying what does this accomplish, well any homebrew is good so who really cares? This forum is insufferable sometimes

Reactions: juanm

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How is that even possible? Payloads have a fixed size.

Not to be rude but the people above are right,all this is already possible and it's a fixed size, all you did in the screenshot is edit the text in the payload to say alpha which anyone can do, What will be useful is the ability to remove the debug screen or just show black in both screen so You can't see anything :)
Now that Smea has released the sources for the 2.5 *hax, it's actually possible to make your own payload and add the functions you want, so don't look down on OP's work.

GBATemp Irregular
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, it can't go on the home menu without rebooting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you should add even a custom hbl too!
I have been thinking about that but I think I will just use a multi boot app.
but... how will we run it? every installer currently instaal ninjhax payload so how will you make it avaiable?
Currently it uses menuhax.

Multi Launcher Booting can be done with CtrBootManager (and that kind of apps), so how is it useful in anyway?
But entering the home menu ? Did he meant "pausing" to home menu ? (which of course wouldn't work with menuhax?)
No, I did not mean pausing to the home menu (but that would be great! ), I just listed the function to show that it is stable.
It's basically another attempt to steal someone else's work. Again.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-twin-homebrew.401067/

I mean just look at all their shit threads:
https://gbatemp.net/search/24579437/
The requested search could not be found.
i also fail to understand what this is useful for, as in, does it do anything that i can't already do?
i mean, for example, what is the gain of 'being able to return to homemenu without rebooting'?

or why would i need to load system applications from homebrew?

I just listed these functions that the normal hax 2.5 payload can carry out to show that what I have with the feature that I want to finish before I discuss work.
Real.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dude op don't listen to these people if you can make my hbl cia boot without a garbled mess and be able to enter back into emunand by pressing home you would be doing a lot of people including myself a huge favour. Just maybe rename since it does sound a lot like Pokemon lol.

Also to the people saying what does this accomplish, well any homebrew is good so who really cares? This forum is insufferable sometimes
Finally! I get a positive message! Here's a star
Now that Smea has released the sources for the 2.5 *hax, it's actually possible to make your own payload and add the functions you want, so don't look down on OP's work.
Oh, I forgot about that, I was using sublime text to edit code and hexedit to rename messages in the debug. This will definitely make things easier!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ihaveahax,

Seamus9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
YMmupNdh.jpg

Proudly i present to you: S-99 *hax Currently features: Everything that this thing features.

Also t'was a hex edit of 10 seconds.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wait, so this custom payload gives homebrew more services to access?

Nope he just took the original ninjhax2.x code that was released recently from smea and changed it a bit. I have honestly no clue why anyone would announce something like that (well most likely to get some "fame"). At least try to make your own stuff first something simple that you really understand :/. Opensource isn't just taking other peoples stuff. And if you really have something special you want to share you can always commit your changes ;).

Reminds me of what happens with the "SafeSysUpdater" github right now. Delete every evidence that would lead you to the original author and probably break some stuff that was already working :). But hey it does at least have "Safe"in his name.

Last edited by nIxx,

GBATemp Irregular
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So nothing is done yet, OP doesn't know his stuff, thread should be closed.
No, things have been made, and changed.
hey, if you can figure out how to build ninjhax 2.x like I did, you can change some of this stuff pretty easily. maybe not everything he's stated but just take a look. even change boot.3dsx to something else with a longer/shorter name I suppose. start here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/hax-2-5-source-code-released.409366/#post-5956365

Woah! Are you going to release this with kernel access and complimentary breadsticks?

YMmupNdh.jpg

Proudly i present to you: S-99 *hax Currently features: Everything that this thing features.

Also t'was a hex edit of 10 seconds.

Wait, so this custom payload gives homebrew more services to access?

Nope he just took the original ninjhax2.x code that was released recently from smea and changed it a bit. I have honestly no clue why anyone would announce something like that (well most likely to get some "fame"). At least try to make your own stuff first something simple that you really understand :/. Opensource isn't just taking other peoples stuff. And if you really have something special you want to share you can always commit your changes ;).

Reminds me of what happens with the "SafeSysUpdater" github right now. Delete every evidence that would lead you to the original author and probably break some stuff that was already working :). But hey it does at least have "Safe"in his name.
I am not just changing the name to release it. If I was going to do that, then I would of released it by now, Can anyone read these days? (Planned feature section, what it is capable and not capable of)

GBATemp Irregular
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand where this is all going. :/
im trying to make a mod to the payload. everyone thinks im litterally changing the text but apparently they cant read my planned features. I am only using hex to edit messages, im using sublime text 2 to edit the code from the source.

GBATemp Irregular
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone remotely read? I dont understand why it is so complicated for you people to understand that the text on the bootscreen is not just being changed to say alpha. So since you need to be pointed in the right direction, i am going to highlight litterally everything that is different.
LISTED TO PROVE THAT THE PAYLOAD IS STABLE! WHYEN I FIRST EDITED THE PAYLOAD IT DID NOT LOAD AND I HAVE GOTTEN A WORKING VERSION TO LOAD! THIS IS WHAT IT CAN DO!
*Loading homebrew
*Loading into Mashers HBL
*Installing entrypoints like menuhax

*Loading System Applications
*Entering The home menu

(Disclaimer! I am only listing what it is capable of to prove that it is stable! Do not get your panties in a wad!)
Right Now, It is NOT capable of:
JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS THIS DOESNT MEAN THAT IT WILL STAY LIKE THIS!
*Loading homebrew that requires an application
* Rebooting via L+R+DOWN+B

I have a few future plans but i have to check to see if they are possible.
KEY WORD! FUTURE PLANS, MEANING CHANGES!
*Changing Screenshot_raw.bin To .zip (Probably possible considering it has an entire line of code dedicated to that file.
* Multi Launcher Boot. (Smea, Mashers, Emergency)
*MemchunkHax2 Code

*Anything good that gets requested.
* probably an alternate starter pack.

Why does everytime a developer (or literal shitposter) like smea, stevice10, rinnegatamante releases something they get praise but when i try to do something remotely helpful to the community, I just get shit on?

D

Deleted User

Why does everytime a developer (or literal shitposter) like smea, stevice10, rinnegatamante releases something they get praise but when i try to do something remotely helpful to the community, I just get shit on?
Because they make themselves crystal clear. Sorry mate, but I still don't understand how your edited payload will be different from the regular Smealum *hax payloads.

Reactions: Mrrraou

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably because smealum, Steveice10, and Rinnegatamante are trusted developers that we know can deliver something, while your history of releases doesn't really show anything good...?

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
im trying to make a mod to the payload. everyone thinks im litterally changing the text but apparently they cant read my planned features. I am only using hex to edit messages, im using sublime text 2 to edit the code from the source.
Dude maybe it's because you posted a thread with no proof of concept or literally anything for us to go on in order for us to trust you. You literally just posted a thread with an easy hex edit and went "hey guys look at all these features I'm gonna implement but wait you can't because I haven't actually done anything of merit yet". Basically, if you want people to believe you then don't post a thread without actually getting any of the interesting features (like home menu return) working with proof. And for the love of god please don't play off simple string changes as 'a screenshot to tide us over', that's literally begging for ridicule.

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Same, in fact I looked at the thread because I thought it had to do something with Pkmn
But in any case, seems to be a big project! I don't know much about homebrew, just surface level, but regardless, I'm eager to see where this is going!
if you edit the file name of pkhex (pokemon save hacking program) to pkhax you wont have the EV limits you normally have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: