Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

Fallen_Lucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to pry or anything but do you think you can include that Tsv, Psv display GoCario? Not sure if you have seen me comment on it before or you just don't want to add the feature. Either way thank you for the great application

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't mean to pry or anything but do you think you can include that Tsv, Psv display GoCario? Not sure if you have seen me comment on it before or you just don't want to add the feature. Either way thank you for the great application
I saw your issue on Github.
But as you can see I made no release for a while (https://github.com/gocario/PHBank/compare/v1.1.4-beta...master).
At the moment, it displays the TID, SID, TSV of the save trainer [player], but it is ugly. :|
It shows if the Pokémon is a shiny too (if PSV matchs TSV of OT) and if the Egg would hatch as shiny (if PSV matchs TSV of the save trainer [player]), with a cute star.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so this is a "local" storage solution, but can it be used to send Pokemon over the internet to other people who use it? I'm only asking because I recently tried to do a trade with someone with custom pokemon and it would not let us do a normal trade (wouldn't even let us trade non-hacked pokemon). Ideally, I'd like a solution that doesn't require any hacks to trade over the net to people who AREN'T hack-savvy (is that a real term?). Do DNS tricks and such work with Gen6 so you can create your own trading network rather than using the official servers?

Back on topic: This looks pretty awesome. ^_^

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, so this is a "local" storage solution, but can it be used to send Pokemon over the internet to other people who use it? I'm only asking because I recently tried to do a trade with someone with custom pokemon and it would not let us do a normal trade (wouldn't even let us trade non-hacked pokemon). Ideally, I'd like a solution that doesn't require any hacks to trade over the net to people who AREN'T hack-savvy (is that a real term?). Do DNS tricks and such work with Gen6 so you can create your own trading network rather than using the official servers?
That seems a really good idea. But would require socket knowledge, that I don't have atm (and a server?).

Question how do I find the tsv and PSV in pcbank 1.1.4
You can't on latest release.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
That seems a really good idea. But would require socket knowledge, that I don't have atm (and a server?).

You can't on latest release.
is there a reason why there isn't going to be a cia version? sorry to be an ass and ask that out of the blue... I'm just confused why the first post has the sentence in bold red underlined text... :O

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a reason why there isn't going to be a cia version? sorry to be an ass and ask that out of the blue... I'm just confused why the first post has the sentence in bold red underlined text... :O
Because it runs as a piggy back off of other games from what I understand. So when you launch it and select Omega Ruby it runs as Omega Ruby.

Reactions: DarkRioru

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is about 99% unlikely to happen.
What about gba cia's? Since I think we can access the save file now, and the Pokemon red blue yellow shop games that are coming out?

I no even if this would be implemented it would be a long way out but a cool idea

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This is about 99% unlikely to happen.

Actually it might. There's a little something that will be coming out soon that can handle dumping/injecting saves for most if not all DS games: (excluding any that might have 8MB save sizes as those will be read only)

https://github.com/TuxSH/TWLSaveTool

TuxSH has put the finishing touches on getting it working so at some point he will be updating that soon. I'm sure PHBank might be able to incorporate it if there is enough interest. ;)

Exploits and/or a CIA build may be needed for PHBank to access saves from DS cards however. TWLSaveTool makes use of certain service commands and may not be do able from Ninjhax if you are on latest firmware. Also Ninjhax users may need to have purchased a subscription to Pokebank and downloaded PokeTransporter as that is the app with the needed service so non CFW users would need. It. You don't have to have an active subscription though as long as you have had it downloaded in the past you'll be able to redownload it from the eShop page. (which is not able to be accessed for those who have not gotten a PokeBank subscription before)

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Reactions: TuxSH

Fallen_Lucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw your issue on Github.
But as you can see I made no release for a while (https://github.com/gocario/PHBank/compare/v1.1.4-beta...master).
At the moment, it displays the TID, SID, TSV of the save trainer [player], but it is ugly. :|
It shows if the Pokémon is a shiny too (if PSV matchs TSV of OT) and if the Egg would hatch as shiny (if PSV matchs TSV of the save trainer [player]), with a cute star.

I see, so on the latest version it isn't possible to view the tsv? Also, I know if the PSV matches TSV of OT it is shiny but people who want this feature would want to know the PSV (ESV on pkhex) of the pokemon while it is in the egg to know if other players can hatch it shiny for them.

Also when you say it is ugly... Do you mean that you can't find a good place to put the information without it looking bad on the GUI? Or something else?
Thank you for the reply ^-^

joimme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this use the same logic as PKHex++?

I mean, I don't need to do any extracting/moving/injecting etc. with my save files, right? I just launch the HBL from EmuNAND > launch PHBank > Title selector shows up > Select game and use the bank.

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does this use the same logic as PKHex++?

I mean, I don't need to do any extracting/moving/injecting etc. with my save files, right? I just launch the HBL from EmuNAND > launch PHBank > Title selector shows up > Select game and use the bank.
Yes, the 1.1.4-beta-a shall use the direct import/export from the savedata.

Mythrandir

Life-long Learner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does PHBank support the importing of .wc6 files? Or no?
What this Homebrew can do:​
  • Navigate through PC boxes from ORAS save.
  • Navigate through Bank boxes.
  • Select one Pokémon and move it to another box slot.
  • Swap a box content to another (pc <-> bank)
  • Export/Import savedata to/from game (/main).
  • Load/Save bankdata to/from bank (/pkbank/bank).
  • Autocomplete Pokédex when transfering Pokémon (OR/AS, may be bugged in X/Y).
  • Prompt a dialog to save/exit/backup during execution.
  • Work on o3DS AND n3DS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...