Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is though I don't think the Dev intended this to be a full fledged 3DS port of the PC application. This is supposed to be for on the fly changes on the go, not a complete pokemon save editor. So if you're on a trip or something and want to try a new set, try new items, clone to build your dex through GTS/WT, etc etc. Between this and EventAssistant, you can pretty much do everything the PC version can except edit met locations, pokerus etc. But honestly, how would genning a pokemon from scratch on this app (or another vs PCHeX) be any simpler than using the PC app with the hot commands and an FTP server? IMO it's easier to press one button vs four.

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, controls are simple, the program shows you how to use it, to import just need to put the pk6 files on the import files, to export just select the Pokemon and press the export button
can this he used without computer if yes can someone give me easy steps
Yeah,

Last edited by Dante250,

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I open it it gets stuck in black screen and don't open no matter what I do it just stays in black screen please help me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do we need to have a save file in a folder ?

Do we need to have a save file in a folder ?

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I launch PC hex ++ and its target is Pokemon x it starts and says some numbers and words in screen then go black with a little green screen in left corner and then never starts help !!!!!! And fast reply I am really nervous :sad:

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I launch PC hex ++ and its target is Pokemon x it starts and says some numbers and words in screen then go black with a little green screen in left corner and then never starts help !!!!!! And fast reply I am really nervous :sad:
What firmware are you on? You should be fine though as it doesn't save until you press select. Also, be sure to make backups before using tools like these.

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in firmware 11

Also o have not even started it yet it keeps stuck in black screen with a little blue and green thing in Side I am on 3ds xl firm ware 11.0.0-33U someone just give me steps I think I messed up but I did everything same as my friend

downloaded PCHex > Extracted the file > moves the extracted file (PCHex+ +) into my 3ds folder of my sd card > launched homebrew > launched PCHex++ > Yellow blue white red screen > black screen with a green and blue glitch in left side of screen this is what I did :(

Last edited by Samarth34,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in firmware 11

Also o have not even started it yet it keeps stuck in black screen with a little blue and green thing in Side I am on 3ds xl firm ware 11.0.0-33U someone just give me steps I think I messed up but I did everything same as my friend

downloaded PCHex > Extracted the file > moves the extracted file (PCHex+ +) into my 3ds folder of my sd card > launched homebrew > launched PCHex++ > Yellow blue white red screen > black screen with a green and blue glitch in left side of screen this is what I did :(
wait, do you have a save file?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, up to how many Pokemon can you hold in the import & export folders, and will you revise this when Sun and Moon come out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, up to how many Pokemon can you hold in the import & export folders, and will you revise this when Sun and Moon come out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well @Slashcash has been MIA for a couple months (probably busy on another project I assume) so I doubt it will be updated for S/M unless he's waiting until then for a new release. As for the import thing, I have no idea. I have 20+ in mine and it reads/imports them all just fine.

ik that, but for their situation, I wasn't sure if they were trying to use a new game, or if it was an issue with 11.0
I was asking him the same question with your quote. Sorry, Lol it was't a response to your message rather a response to a response.

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.