Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah....slight problem there. I only have a Macbook,I use Chex put when it comes to injecting the save file after editing,nothing has changed....

An app for it (even if its an original game one) would be really helpful
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/s...mon-Editor-and-Converter-for-Windows-Mac-OS-X

You're welcome ;)

(requires Java. Get it here if you dont have it yet: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit: This is why I love Java over C#/C++ any day. Flawless cross platform programming without needless work around such as Wine

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are feature requests being accepted?

Every request is taken into account and - given it is feasible - will sooner or later see an implementation. (Sooner or later depending on how much free time i have to work on this XD)

Can anyone compile the new-release branch?

Please note that every branch outside of master branch is to be considered unsafe, i do my best to have a general consistency but work-in-progress branches, are...well, work in progress. Feel free to test them taking every needed precautions with your save file.

Reactions: Real.96

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every request is taken into account and - given it is feasible - will sooner or later see an implementation. (Sooner or later depending on how much free time i have to work on this XD)
In that case:
  1. The ability to view Hidden Power type.
  2. The ability to automatically set IV's to a certain Hidden Power type by choosing said type (admittedly, I don't know the full mechanics behind HP's type outside of the IV's needing to be a certain number).
  3. An "Apply Changes" option so that we can have the freedom to mess around without needing to restore the backup if we accidentally make changes to the save.
  4. Nickname set/change option.
  5. The ability to set a Pokémon as genderless (I changed the species of a Bulbasaur to Ditto and couldn't remove the gender after the fact).
  6. A legality checker (a longshot, but thought I'd throw that in there).
Not sure about the feasibility of any of these, but this is what I've found would be useful in using PKHeX++ for the past few days.

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please note that every branch outside of master branch is to be considered unsafe, i do my best to have a general consistency but work-in-progress branches, are...well, work in progress. Feel free to test them taking every needed precautions with your save file.
How about a ribbon editor or remover? To trade event pokemon

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In that case:
  2. The ability to automatically set IV's to a certain Hidden Power type by choosing said type (admittedly, I don't know the full mechanics behind HP's type outside of the IV's needing to be a certain number).
  3. An "Apply Changes" option so that we can have the freedom to mess around without needing to restore the backup if we accidentally make changes to the save.
  5. The ability to set a Pokémon as genderless (I changed the species of a Bulbasaur to Ditto and couldn't remove the gender after the fact).
Not sure about the feasibility of any of these, but this is what I've found would be useful in using PKHeX++ for the past few days.

Hidden Power type uses a fairly simple formula involving only IVs, and nickname editing would be very nice using the keyboard.
I can see no. 1 thru 5 being implemented. Not sure about legality checker, it's way more complex to implement than it looks, let's see what slashcash thinks about it.

Reactions: IronClouds

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In that case:

1 and 2 are already implemented in the new-release branch, 3 - 4 - 5 are surely in the plans. The legality checker is a complex thing and i lack a bit on the know-how side (not how to code it but what makes a pokemon to be illegal)
i know that PKHex already implemented it but i don't really like to steal a MASSIVE portion of its code without even trying.

Last edited by Slashcash,
Reactions: IronClouds

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hit another problem, can't compile HKHB due to no rules or something

If i remember correctly HBKB has no rule for the make install instruction (hence, the no rule compliant)
Try running a simple make and then manually copy the lib and the include folder's content into your ctrulib installation path.

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
If i remember correctly HBKB has no rule for the make install instruction (hence, the no rule compliant)
Try running a simple make and then manually copy the lib and the include folder's content into your ctrulib installation path.

Fixed it a while ago. New problem with CIA, whenever i try to launch my compiled version, it will crash the 3ds and reboots

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Fixed it a while ago. New problem with CIA, whenever i try to launch my compiled version, it will crash the 3ds and reboots

Have you followed the instruction provided in the README.md? you have to navigate to this file in the source and set the compile option accordingly by de-commenting the format you need. In this case you would de-comment the __cia option. Then launch a make clean and make cia again. You probably build a DEBUG build and this, of course, causes a crash because it is inteded to be launched on citra.

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Have you followed the instruction provided in the README.md? you have to navigate to this file in the source and set the compile option accordingly by de-commenting the format you need. In this case you would de-comment the __cia option. Then launch a make clean and make cia again. You probably build a DEBUG build and this, of course, causes a crash because it is inteded to be launched on citra.

So this mean i just de-comment define_cia and comment define_debug right?

EDIT: Getting this error now
c:/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/source/core/filesystem.cpp:37:58: error: 'AM_GetTitleIdList' was not declared in this scope
AM_GetTitleIdList(MEDIATYPE_GAME_CARD, 1, &cartid);
^
make[1]: *** [filesystem.o] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

Last edited by A_Random_Guy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I do have webos