Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded it a half hour ago. I'll try deleting everything and doing it again, but I don't think that's the issue.

Hm, if it still doesn't work, do me a favor and count up all the dots so I can see where it fails. Although the interesting thing is the top screen, usually the bright green and red dots are on the bottom. So it might be getting ARM9 but my payload is writing to the wrong place.

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, if it still doesn't work, do me a favor and count up all the dots so I can see where it fails. Although the interesting thing is the top screen, usually the bright green and red dots are on the bottom. So it might be getting ARM9 but my payload is writing to the wrong place.

Alright, I tried some more. Results:

Try 1: The red and green dots didn't appear at all, and it was just the blue ones on the bottom. The same one was lit (second from bottom), but I rebooted before you made your post, so I didn't count them.
Try 2: Same as Try 1. Looks like 7 dots.
Try 3: Kicked out back to home menu, "An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart."
Try 4: Red and green dots appeared on the top screen this time. 7 dots again with the same one lit.
Try 5: Same as Try 1.
Try 6: Same as Try 1.
Try 7: Same as Try 1.
Try 8: Same as Try 3.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've overcome a pretty obnoxious bug that was making testing iterations of various things take forever, and now I can keep moving forward on a few ideas I've had. I might have something neat to show in the coming days that nobody including Gateway has pulled off yet, but it's likely won't make it into the final release due to technical details of how it's done. So there's that.

AnkitC

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've overcome a pretty obnoxious bug that was making testing iterations of various things take forever, and now I can keep moving forward on a few ideas I've had. I might have something neat to show in the coming days that nobody including Gateway has pulled off yet, but it's likely won't make it into the final release due to technical details of how it's done. So there's that.

MSET on N3DS? Is it?

Reactions: Margen67

Kuifa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But still, it will be cool to see what you have to show.

cell9

Trophies
XP
Country
China

I am looking forwarded for KARL3DS being released to the public. I am just curious about if it allows users run homebrew code with arm11 kernel access. Technically it is possible to port NTR on it if it comes with arm11 kernel access.

Furrymatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not trying to be rude, I know you all are working hard but my 2ds 9.2.0.20 has like a 1% chance for faafaaf so I was wondering if in the final release the success rate would be higher? Idk if it cause its a 2ds or what because when I check the data Im the only 2ds on the spreadsheet

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking forwarded for KARL3DS being released to the public. I am just curious about if it allows users run homebrew code with arm11 kernel access. Technically it is possible to port NTR on it if it comes with arm11 kernel access.

Yup! We will. As of right now, syscall 0x7B is open to anything that wants it, plus all applications have access to all services.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WTF, they are crew hired and payed specifically to make the 3DS OS stable, and still it took them so long.... Well, maybe they wanted to parody Gateway with the "wait".

EDIT: lol wrong thread.

Well, it seems that KARL will stay dormant, and continue the research trough old3DS (?)

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Yup! We will. As of right now, syscall 0x7B is open to anything that wants it, plus all applications have access to all services.

Do you think ARP Spoofing is possible on the 3DS? Would be rad to port some network tools to it (sure, I have my phone for this stuff but cu'mon - ITS A DS!). I appreciate the stuff you're doing in the 3DS scene btw.

Reactions: Margen67

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF, they are crew hired and payed specifically to make the 3DS OS stable, and still it took them so long.... Well, maybe they wanted to parody Gateway with the "wait".

EDIT: lol wrong thread.

Well, it seems that KARL will stay dormant, and continue the research trough old3DS (?)

Actually we're mostly doing N3DS research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?