Hacking [WIP] KARL3DS - Kernel access on N3DS via Ninjhax + Loadcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I heard the reason roxas75 was turned down was because of his position regarding piracy, though.

If that's it, I don't support piracy and don't intend to code r0ml0aderz.
oh idk the internal talks i just figured roxas was on a similar page as he also released a retail card only emunand,

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
i hope there would be a karl3ds using OoT (not the cubic ninja)... cubic ninja is really rare... and if i can find one, its rally xpensive...

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
i got OoT today at 600 pesos here in philippines (12-13 us dollars)... but cubic ninja, a cannot find one here on my country... :-(

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
OOt is useless or not? I've read so much different thinks about it that I don't know what to think :/

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
I think one of the devs stated (I think a few pages back) that this would eventually be ported to OoT exploit as it would immensely help people with Jap N3DS, but please don't quote me on that.
Yahooooooo!!! at this moment im just going to barrow my friends GW, load the emunand, without getting LOw Battey, and wait for karl3ds+oot exploit :-)...

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if we mentioned it before, but certain homebrew apps made with a certain lua player crash out to a black screen at the moment. Even with all services available to everything. Can anyone confirm that Big Red Menu and CHMM blackscreen on Gateway's CFW? I just want to be sure it's not on us. (*nudges Rinnegatamante too*)

Big Red Menu is working fine on Gateway's CFW for me.

Reactions: Margen67

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On New 3DS?

Yep.
cdef2a2cfe.png

D

Deleted User

So OoT exploit is another thing you guys are gonna 'borrow' from Gateway..

Are you guys capable of finding your own exploits or are you always gonna wait for Gateway?
If you guys want to be independent of Gateway why don't you start finding your own exploits?

Reactions: guitarheroknight

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
So OoT exploit is another thing you guys are gonna 'borrow' from Gateway..

Are you guys capable of finding your own exploits or are you always gonna wait for Gateway?
If you guys want to be independent of Gateway why don't you start finding your own exploits?

Like they found Cubic Ninja, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: