Hacking [WIP] Complete Custom Firmware Guide

dark_samus3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get Decrypt9.dat to boot :/ I've tried renaming the file from "Decrypt9WIP.dat" to "Decrypt9.dat", cleared the browser settings, and nothing. Booted into CFW and tried loading the site, nothing. What should I do to try and boot it?
hmm really odd that this isn't working... So it's just D9 that isn't working? You can load your CFW from the broswer fine? If so then something is really weird

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm really odd that this isn't working... So it's just D9 that isn't working? You can load your CFW from the broswer fine? If so then something is really weird
Same thing is happening to me, i can load rxtools, but when i try to load decrypt9 it just crashes.

AFITZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For everyone having trouble loading Decrypt9 try using the .3dsx version in the homebrew launcher. That worked for me. When I made my emunand I backed up my SD card first so that I didn't lose my games but now after I copied them back on after making the emunand they don't show up. Is there a trick to getting them to show up?

MetalGearSolis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, uh. I kind of lost my H&S application on my 3DS. I doesn't show up after I injected the FBI cia with it and tried booting it on CFW. Do I just use my backup and inject that in...?

dark_samus3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the decrypt9 thing to work by changing the end of the url to "Decrpt9WIP.dat" by the way
really? Alright I'll add that in, thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok Im not doing it
So you've copied your files back onto your SD card and it doesn't show?

Reactions: CitizenSnips

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password