Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
welse.JPG

Winning Eleven Special Edition Nintendo DS Lite

Konami in associated with Nintendo has announced a special edition black Nintendo DS Lite for its World Soccer Winning Eleven Special Edition game. For the first time will be available for the DS platform, it features amazing 3D graphics and with the Wi-Fi feature you can take on any player. The box shot features Shunsuke Nakamura a leading and famous Japanese football player. The top part of the Jet Black DS Lite is engraved with soccer maneuvers.

The World Soccer Winning Eleven game bundled along with the special edition DS will be available from November 2nd in Japan for 21,840 Yen(185.114 USD) along with a special carrying bag for a limited time. Whereas the game will be sold for 5,859 Yen(49.6575 USD).

Anyone know abt this? It looks great with the game and the price is reasonably ok
smile.gif
I can't wait for this game too
smile.gif

yaynds.gif

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I agree, looks like crap, although I've no problems with others liking it. I do wonder why alot of people are interested in it though, I'd just get a regular Onyx Lite instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol