Gaming winning eleven ds(Pro Evolution Soccer 6)

razuraw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh nintendo said the eu/pal version is coming out in october so does anyone know when its comig out in japan?

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was thinking about this game the other day. I remember Gamespot had an E3 Preview of an early vers. of the game. Looks pretty good...but what I'm looking forward to the most is that this game is gonna be Nintendo WiFi compatible!

I wish they coulda got this game out in time for the World Cup though!

Found this movie of the game in action...looks awesome!

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yhea it was meant to be released in October on the DS but for some reason got delayed to november 4th in the uk? not sure why but i dam cant wait, i mena fifa looked quite godo and the chant thing is nice but with no download and play and no wi fi, just normal ds wi fi its no to good, so pro evo all the way for online play baby

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
anyone got the console versions? the gameplay seems quite slow but you have to work alot harder in getting yourself in attacking positions...

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yhea we got the pc version for 17.99 from game, not a bad deal and it instantly crashed everytime on start up,

thanks Securerom...

i had to uninstall windows update KB422719 because it blocks secure rom from having access to the windows kernal, thats what happens when you write a poor code... and i only knew i had to do that cuz Sword Of The Stars suffers from the same problem, and they wonder why people have to use no cd patches or they get illegal copies of the game

anyway finally got it working and its basically pro evo 5 with updated teams and slightly updarted graphics, i wont lie, im still dissapointed at the fact it dont support widescreen reso with 1680x1050 and the fact that i got two screens attactched, a 20 inch adn 32inch and i like the 32inch for playing things like pro evo but u cant choose screens either so i have ot manually swap my screens by chnging primary status...

very very lazy porting, personally i aint played the comp much, just my bros but its still as wicked to play as ever

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
yhea we got the pc version for 17.99 from game, not a bad deal and it instantly crashed everytime on start up,

thanks Securerom...

Stuttered horribly for me at the beginning of the game until I used the RLD crack and got rid of that shit...

Anyway, from vids I've seen this actually looks pretty good, unusually for a handheld footy game!

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well, I guess everybody's looking forward to go online with PES 6 DS, too bad release's been delayed. Anyway, given the solid gameplay & perhaps download play/ wifi mode, this game should have, there's no doubt in mind it'll outclass FIFA 07 on handheld at least . I'm looking forward to it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.