Windows 7 Has a Screen of Death!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
the blue or red screens of death are often some hardware error, like mis-matching RAM like I had. one 32-byte clusters, and the other 64-byte (I think it was). so it wrote stuff at 64 MB intervals until it hit the 32 byte card, trying to access non-existing memory space. that's the only reason for my bsod's from XP and forward. (fixed it while still on XP sooo now I haven't had any problems at all).

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
wtf.gif

I'm using Vista... I hope nothing happens.
ohmy.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
James_Wulfe said:
deanxxczx said:
Reason why Windows 7 fails

Uh.... there is no reason, except for maybe some fan-boys rant of opening his mouth where it was not warranted too, seriously have you even used 7, as if you did you would know 7 is far from fail. For having near 1000 posts you sure make some ignorant statements...

I have used Windows 7. I just don't like it because too much has changed from Windows XP.
like what...i think the features are only more simplified for users in windows 7. but i am still hooked up with xp in my other computer though...and i am proud of it.

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
windows user rule #1 no matter what version of windows you use, there's always gonna have a error screen of death.
i always used windows and never had a screen of death ( i guess i'm lucky)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1