Tutorial  Updated

Exploitation Of Windows 7 Start Up Repair and Sticky Keys

<!--Not Liable for Damages To System or Any Misuse Of Info-->
<!--Please read the comments in the "Source Of Info" May not work and can mess up your system->

Exploitation of Windows Startup Repair and Sticky Keys:

Boot windows when you see "Starting Windows" Turn off system.

Gkl3MSN.png

Turn on system than boot into windows this should pop up:

pIr536N.png

Click "Launch Startup Repair (recommended)
Let it do it's stuff. When you get this screen push "Cancel" (MUST DO THIS DO NOT CLICK "Restore")

pYxugvA.png

After pushing cancel it should pop up this Screen:

pHCiP16.png

Click on "Show problem details" then scroll down to the bottom and click the link on the very bottom. Notepad should open up. In notepad click File/Open then double click your Local Disk (The below picture is D: because of virtual box but your's should be C: if not using virtual box.)

MAyXFwT.png

Once in your "Local Disk" click "Windows" then "System32" DO EVERYTHING I DO FROM THIS POINT! IF NOT YOU MAY BREAK YOUR COMPUTER! Scroll down and find "cmd," then make a copy of it in the same folder (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V). You should get a file named "cmd - Copy" or something like that. :

5HMRUFk.png

Then find "sethc" in the same folder. This file runs Sticky Keys (That thing when you click shift to many times.) Rename it to "sethc 1":

F7uuTRG.png

Then rename your copy of cmd ("cmd - Copy") to "sethc"

grcYqLB.png

Now exit Notepad and turn off your computer either by clicking "Finish" or Restart it manually. Now it should boot up to the login screen:

dZF2CDh.png

Click shift 5 times to open up cmd (As seen as above)
Next, we need to find out your local administrator is. To do this type in (To the cmd) "net localgroup Administrators" This will show all the admins on your PC look for an administrator account that does not have your school/work domain in front of it followed by "./" As you can see, one of the admins is named "qwaszx." This is common for schools to use random strings to ward off evil spirits (Kids).

GgF7xE2.png

Now we need to change the admin password to do so type (Into cmd) "net user <ACCOUNT NAME HERE> *" Then type in your new password twice (Into cmd) Now you can log on to the admin account! But some schools/workplaces like to disable this account if so just go and do the following things:

4J0GnCI.png

If admin disabled type "net user <ACCOUNT NAME HERE> /active:yes" This will allow you to access the admin account.

Ny5K0BL.png

(SOURCE OF INFO)

Last edited by Luglige,

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
they are pretty good with everything else, they just don't care it seems. i won't complain. good at everything, doesn't care about students being local admins
But imagine one tech savvy kid coming in there and installing a Keylogger. THINK ABOUT THE DAMAGES! I will say that the IT are nice at my school but don't give a crap about the Security because they don't think kids come in there and know crap. In the Second year I was there I exposed them. Here is the note I wrote to the principle:
Hello my name is (Blank). I wanted to file a complaint about the school's computers, more preferably the (My Classroom). The following things have happened and/or happening: router connection is broken, Windows Firewall is acting up and needs to be turned off ( Windows Firewall doesn't protect the computers from viruses and is a bother and can actually mess up some computers.)

I recommend getting webroot, One of the computers on the right side of the building has a virus or VGA connection is broken that must be replaced or fixed immediately, further questions can be answered by me, one computer (which surprisingly is the best) is cluttered with junk and trash files which needs to be deleted (I recommend CCleaner a free clutter destroyer at the bottom of this paper will have the link to the site).

Not to be rude but the people that have set up these computers are very inactive and need to fix the computers if you contact them, Request (My Favorite It Guy’s Name) if possible because he has been the most helpful and has fixed some of the computers, and one of the worst is that I think that all the drivers need to be deinstalled and installed and delete all the things that shouldn't be there.

As you can see, I'm very tech inclined and the way these computers are treated is not right. I think that if the class and the people watching over the computers in Miami, can help we can all make these computers work.

Newegg.com (for replacments such as VGA cables) webroot.com (for stopping virsuses and a active firewall)

Amazon.com (Im sure your familier with this site but if not you can buy VGA cables maybe cheaper here)

CCcleaner.com (for destroying small to big groups of files and has alot of flexibilty for begginersdo though recomend that teachers are the only ones supposed to touch since theres a risk that the children in the class can delete important files I would put it on private)

If you want to contact me for questions or comments, my email is @ or contact Ms. or Ms.

Thank you-

(My Name)

Last edited by Luglige,

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
But imagine one tech savvy kid coming in there and installing a Keylogger. THINK ABOUT THE DAMAGES! I will say that the IT are nice at my school but don't give a crap about the Security because they don't think kids come in there and know crap. In the Second year I was there I exposed them. Here is the note I wrote to the principle:
our teacher has malware, and she doesn't even understand what we mean with that she has to uninstall it or bring it to "the IT guy". she think "DriverReviver" (the actual name) is a legit program

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
our teacher has malware, and she doesn't even understand what we mean with that she has to uninstall it or bring it to "the IT guy". she think "DriverReviver" (the actual name) is a legit program
Eh, this is the cringe. One person I know JUST GOT WiFi! (She's in her 60's but still) Like what have you been doing this whole entire time? And I know some people don't need it but like what? There's a whole entire world out there.

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"friends"
right...
I was computing some binary and they started to flamebait. But hey I'm gonna go somewhere with my life here are my 'friends' ideas:
1. Gonna be a plumber (Them Wads)

2. I forget there name. They work on an ambulance but aren't doctors or nurses. I forget.
One thing I would say is that they are nice sometimes. But I feel like a 3rd wheel around them. They play A LOT of sports, and I'm not good at that stuff so that's another thing they pick on me about. I got glasses (Which isn't bad but that's a whole knew target) and I'm REALLY White. So you can picture me with an Irish accent. With my ADD, Auditory Processing, and Dyslexia it's hard to do math. And they like to make fun of that too. Also they make gay jokes and deez nuts which is a sin in its own right.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
What do you wanna learn? Just PM me.

Nah, thanks, but not now :P All I might do, is to ask you to dump my HDD thru' the language changer PHP script :rofl2: But not now, probably later :P

(fyi, I *WAS* able to dump most of the files using the language selector PHP script, but I have fixed it by adding exactly 10 characters to the script :rofl2:)

Reactions: Luglige

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's pretty sad that people in the IT business get the best job ever but are SO LAZY about it...

Well I work in the IT at our townhall and I am pretty sure you gave no idea what is actually going on in the background of most places dealing with IT ...

There are enough lazy people everywhere that's true but there might be more important Tasks than to prevent evil Kids getting local access to a single PC in School like preventing evil Hacker getting into a/the server from outside.

And there are lots of programs to care off and databases plus some data like School certificates need to be saved for a long time

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I work in the IT at our townhall and I am pretty sure you gave no idea what is actually going on in the background of most places dealing with IT ...

There are enough lazy people everywhere that's true but there might be more important Tasks than to prevent evil Kids getting local access to a single PC in School like preventing evil Hacker getting into a/the server from outside.

And there are lots of programs to care off and databases plus some data like School certificates need to be saved for a long time
As I will say that I do have an Idea of what I'm doing and I am getting into the IT field. And let me tell you. They're lazy. Our new ones aren't but the old ones were.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda lame. When I was in school, I was using the topography for a DDoS botnet. Worked nicely since the school district used a dedicated fiber line.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Positive Feedback or Constructive Criticism please!
Eh, I mean, it kinda just makes me think of the days kids would use VB scripts to make the CD drive open and close over and over, or make Notepad open a million times. Sure, CMD access can be useful, but school laptops and computers are typically low on resources and it's really not worthwhile to have administrative privileges.

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eh, I mean, it kinda just makes me think of the days kids would use VB scripts to make the CD drive open and close over and over, or make Notepad open a million times. Sure, CMD access can be useful, but school laptops and computers are typically low on resources and it's really not worthwhile to have administrative privileges.
To the contrary if you wanted to get really evil you could install a Keylogger and get peoples passwords. Then after doing that you could create a Sigaint email and then email all the students (While using tor and a VPN in a coffee shop) with an injected .doc file (Using a RAT client) make it look legit type:
"School project idea"
and then the file.
Make them run it and boom got 20 infected PC's for your botnet!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1