Hacking Windows 7 64bit WBFS Drive?

Zero9X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Got my hard drive up and working on my wii, even copied my NSMB disc to the hard drive via my wii. The only problem i seem to be having is that windows isn't detecting my drive, neither are the manager programs either. Have i missed something or is it just not compatible with windows 7 64bit?

Captin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use WBFS manager 3.0 with no problems on Windows 7 64bit. I use an external drive dock with a 3.5" seagate 500gb drive.

Zero9X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My HDD is showing up in the disk management section, but it doesn't have a drive letter associated with it. With the file system left as blank, i've never heard of WBFS till now. I'm guessing windows doesn't know what it is.

skydoune

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Try setting WBFS Manager in windows xp sp3 compatibility mode with "run this program as admin". It wouldn't let me format my sd card to wbfs otherwise, maybe this could also work for you. If you don't know how, right click on the program, properties, compatibility, voilà all is there.

Zero9X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry, its sorted now.
smile.gif

I followed a wrong guide more or less, i originally formatted it into unformatted using Gparted then let Usbloader do its thing. To get windows to pick it up again i changed it to ntfs using Gparted, then formatted it using WBFS Manager to put my games on.

Now i need your help with recommendations on themes and could someone please explain to me what a forwarder is? Also preferably i would like to have a nice channel, instead of going through HBC all the time. Much appreciated.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg