Hacking Will there be any more updates soon?

the_rhino_uk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there will be any official updates from the CycloDS team any time soon.

And before I get flamed I don't mean DSi! Its just that when I bought my CycloDS last year is was off the back of everyone saying that the support and updates for the kart is very good and very regular.

Since then the last official update was on the 16th March of this year and there has been nothing since.

I know there has been a beta knocking around but no sign of that as a official release.

Anyone know what's going on and if they are continuing support or just busy looking into a new DSi kart.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
When you register on the Team Cyclops forums you should know there are BETA updates regulary
To download it you need to register on the team cyclops forum, if not you will not see the links or subforum.

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/

Released Yesterday!

QUOTE said:
CycloDS Evolution v1.55 BETA 5 firmware has been released for testing. Changes include:

* Enhanced mode enabled for DSL/DSi hybrid games
* Fixed problem caused by battery saver with GTA experimental fix
* Fixed issue some people were experiencing with file listings
* Soft reset is now supported under Moonshell 2, and Moonshell 2 has been made the default media player
* Game compatibility fix (3966)

This should be the last BETA release before v1.55 final, providing no further issues surface. To the people who have been requesting a fix for the in-game menu with Black Sigil, we have noted this request and have investigated. Unfortunately, the game utilises some very non-standard code which makes adding support for the in-game menu quite complicated. As we would rather devote our time to more important issues, we have no intention of adding in-game menu support to this game at present.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://youtu.be/Fj6iNVQcik8?si=bZNKYT_0GwyYBWFC