Alright, I am going to exchange my DS Lite to Circuit City. Should I run NoFlashme on it? Or should I just exchange it with Flashme stealth? Also, is there any version of Noflashme that works completely with the DS Lite? Thanks.
I returned my friends to a circuit city recently since he was scared he would get caught from using the flashme thing. All they did was open up the box and make sure everything was in there and that was it they gave me a replacement one. They never even turned it on. I told them it had a stuck pixel since that was true. The salesperson said "oh another one ok just a minute" and went and got me a new one. I guess they get a number of them with stuck pixels so they don't care anymore.
I'd be surprised if they even turned it on to check, honestly. Atleast that what happens with the guys in my area. They just open the box, see if everythings in place, then goes "Okay."
Well, I'm not concerned about the employee noticing, I was just thinking maybe Nintendo would catch me or something. I've done this once before also. Nothing has happened. In fact, the lady at Circuit City didn't even open the box for my DS Lite when I exchanged it.
Problem for me was that I was gonna return to a master of the arts. He knew all about M3 and flashme, and had like 42 imported games. So I had to noflashme mine. Thankfully it was a ds phat and it returned it back to normal (phew).
Noflashme worked for me, but I wouldn't take my chances on a lite, just stealth it and return it.
BTW said trade in on my ds, was to get a lite, and now I finally have one!
Why are you scared of them having your DS switched on? It doesn't really matter.. you can just say that you were sending WiFi data to a mate when all of a sudden your DS shut down. Then say that it isn't able to boot properly anymore :]
When nintendo get the ds lite back all they'll do is chuck them in the bin. It costs them less to give you a new one than to repair it. I doubt they will be checking it for flashme.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...