Gaming Will Eventually Sell or Trade Splatoon 2...

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't get me wrong I like the game, I don't get dizzy playing the game thanks to my TV's responsive time which is great for LED TV standards (but not up to par with monitors) but I also have a love hate feeling for the game plus it's getting very repetitive (2 hour map rotations and variety in stages).

When I'm dominating a match it feels so good but at the same time when we I loose a game due to bad teammates it's the worst game to play since it's much harder to carry in a game like this as oppose to something like League of Legends (which is also a team based game and I'm Platinum BTW), I find myself going back to playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe more recently since when I loose a race it's very much my own fault minus a tiny percentage for item lotteries in the match.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly how I feel haha, when playing other competitive games like ARMS or smash bros when I lose its like yeah that was my fault I couldve done better, and while I sometimes get this feeling playing splatoon 2 most of the time its just being paired up with bad teammates that dont know what theyre doing so it does become a tad bit frustrating knowing these things are put of your control. I still love playing the game with friends on the League mode and Salmon run though, and if you play ranked you start getting good teammates 86% of the time once you reach the A ranks

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im putting my splatoon2 on the market also, but its because of the slow trickle of content. i dont mind the trickle of weapons but the variety of stages is terrible. im not sure how the first splatoon did it but there were a lot more stages i think. And they should have capped off the Ranking limits because of the limited stages. what im saying is that Nobody should be ranked at S already or even at A because theyre only 6 maps of a potential 12 i think (i think its 6)

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
@Nemix77

Did you play Splatoon 1? Because I'm wondering you know, I had A LOT of rage moments with utterly retarded teammates and it drove me to the point of simply throwing the controller away and not touching it anymore. It was insane. I went from A+ rank to C in one session due to afkers, retards, 5 year old kids and such.
Not to mention if you get DCed due to unstable connection for a few seconds, you get thrown out of the match and lose points like you lost the whole match lol.

Anyway...is it like that still?

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nemix77

Did you play Splatoon 1? Because I'm wondering you know, I had A LOT of rage moments with utterly retarded teammates and it drove me to the point of simply throwing the controller away and not touching it anymore. It was insane. I went from A+ rank to C in one session due to afkers, retards, 5 year old kids and such.
Not to mention if you get DCed due to unstable connection for a few seconds, you get thrown out of the match and lose points like you lost the whole match lol.

Anyway...is it like that still?

they cap off how much you can drop in ranked but not grizzco, the new rager is when people dont use their weapons correctly in salmon run or dont use their specials or both

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they cap off how much you can drop in ranked but not grizzco, the new rager is when people dont use their weapons correctly in salmon run or dont use their specials or both
or don't handle the special events in salmon run right -.- like mother ship and the one with the gysers

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I didn't get Splatoon 2 myself 'cause I'd know I'd get bored of it quite quickly.

vinipeix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really love Splatoon and I get salty with it a lot, but to me it seems it is a bigger problem with myself than with the game.
After I stopped really caring about ranks and focused on the fun, the salt mostly disappeared.
Splatoon 2 is a huge improvement from the first one in every way (at the beginning we had only 5 stages, a 4 hour rotation and few gear and weapons)
In the end it is all a game, after all.
When I realize I'm getting angry I just stop a little and go do something else, it's working so far and the game seems more enjoyable to me.

idk I can't really get salty playing Salmon Run.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really love Splatoon and I get salty with it a lot, but to me it seems it is a bigger problem with myself than with the game.
After I stopped really caring about ranks and focused on the fun, the salt mostly disappeared.
Splatoon 2 is a huge improvement from the first one in every way (at the beginning we had only 5 stages, a 4 hour rotation and few gear and weapons)
When I realize I'm getting angry I just stop a little and go do something else, it's working so far and the game seems more enjoyable to me.

i dont take losing in video games personal but splatoon+triforce heroes get me frustrated at others lol

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like a lot of losers complaining in here...

Come play me in League of Legends bro, it's the biggest online game in the world for a reason.

I'll get double your amount of gold and be five levels above you, there's no way you can even take have my life points...not to mention I'll shit all over you teammates too.

This cannot be done in Splatoon 2, in other words the game does not reward good players in a match for them to hyper carry their teammates.

Last edited by Nemix77,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Too much salt ain't good for your health.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come play me in League of Legends bro, it's the biggest online game in the world for a reason.

I'll get double your amount of gold and be five levels above you, there's no way you can even take have my life points...not to mention I'll shit all over you teammates too.

This cannot be done in Splatoon 2, in other words the game does not reward good players in a match for them to hyper carry their teammates.

I don't play that game, don't care what you can do in it.

You talk shit online like a 12 year old child playing COD. Grow up.

Reactions: TerryG

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't get me wrong I like the game, I don't get dizzy playing the game thanks to my TV's responsive time which is great for LED TV standards (but not up to par with monitors) but I also have a love hate feeling for the game plus it's getting very repetitive (2 hour map rotations and variety in stages).

When I'm dominating a match it feels so good but at the same time when we I loose a game due to bad teammates it's the worst game to play since it's much harder to carry in a game like this as oppose to something like League of Legends (which is also a team based game and I'm Platinum BTW), I find myself going back to playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe more recently since when I loose a race it's very much my own fault minus a tiny percentage for item lotteries in the match.
You should hang onto Splatoon 2 and make good use of a great game before an "exploit" arrives and its ruined by hacks like Splatoon 1 was. The only really annoying part I find about Splatoon 2 is when your team works really well together to win and your let down by that single annoying player that just sits there on the spawn pod and does nothing and you end up losing because of that single players efforts and its basically just to rack up easy points for themselves to get higher ranking levels & unlockables, now that really gets my back up!

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning