Gaming Wild Pokemon Modifier Cheat not working for me.

Squeeze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i just wanted to use the Wild pokemon modifier cheat for platinum but it seems to not be working for me

I'm following the instructions as to what to do, but the normal pokemon just keep appearing. I'm at the city were you first get the Poketechs if thats any help.

Could anybody tell me what formant it should look like or specifically what to do?

EX: i want a level 5 bulbasaur. (105)?

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? Two of the same questions in a row... Either same poster just did something stupid (two accounts for one question) or you should LEARN TO LOOK ON THE BOARD ... there is the same exact question right below this one.

djnono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Squeeze said:
Hey guys, i just wanted to use the Wild pokemon modifier cheat for platinum but it seems to not be working for me

I'm following the instructions as to what to do, but the normal pokemon just keep appearing. I'm at the city were you first get the Poketechs if thats any help.

Could anybody tell me what formant it should look like or specifically what to do?

EX: i want a level 5 bulbasaur. (105)?

For the bulbasaur, you input 1 (the number of the pokemon) in the calculator and you press L. After you clear the calculator and you input 5 (the level you want) and press R. You go in the grass and the pokemon appears.

luneth22

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
go calculator

1) press 1 since thats no. of bulbasaur in national dex. , then press L
2) press 5, and press R. thats level of pkmn.

3) go hunt

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i could be wrong, but u said your in jubilife? did you clear the game, got the national dex, and fly back there? or did u just arrive there and didnt get very far in the game yet?

but anyways...as i was saying, i could be wrong but, maybe you have to unlock the national dex before u can catch pokemon that are are IN the national dex.

To use the code:

Open up your calculator on the bottom screen (press the buttons on the screen to change applications till u get to calculator)

Press 1 on the calculator (touch screen) ,(since that is bubasaur's number)
Press L on ds to "lock in" that 1 that u pressed earlier.
Press C (touch screen calculator) (i believe, its clear to erase the 1 u put in earlier)
Press 5 on the calculator (touch screen), since you wanted level 5
Press R on the ds to "lock in" that 5 you pressed earlier.

now dont press L or R again by accident, and go run into some grass to hunt. the pokemon you want should show up.

Squeeze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragonmasta666 said:
really? Two of the same questions in a row... Either same poster just did something stupid (two accounts for one question) or you should LEARN TO LOOK ON THE BOARD ... there is the same exact question right below this one.

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the internet. There's no need to be a dick about it. I looked everywhere on this board but i couldn't get a straightfoward answer plus I'm sure i'm the one that asked first.

Thanks to everyone that actually helped, appreciate it.

I wasn't aware you had to clear it or hold the buttons and whatnot.

I just started the game slivershadow, i was thinking the same thing as well though. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: for $200? rofl.