I always thought Xylophones had the power to destroy juice in a land of dreams
rolleyes.gif

Too much information to post here.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Says who? Clicking that url doesnt take you to anything horrible. Its a file uploading site. And i cant speak of xylophones? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH XYLOPHONES?!

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Says the rules, for one. You'll probably end up having your posts edited and maybe even a ban for it, but hey, what do I know. I'm sure the dumping is appreciated, but you can't even hint at links in here.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jhoff80 said:
Says the rules, for one. You'll probably end up having your posts edited and maybe even a ban for it, but hey, what do I know. I'm sure the dumping is appreciated, but you can't even hint at links in here.
Who says its a hint?! I'm just explaining how my sister loves to eat feathery vines! As for these supposed "dumps" I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have a problem with the way my sister eats mutant plants, lets take it to PM's. No need to start a big scene about Juicy xylophones and omnivores.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
In Major League Eating, the music, voices, and most sound effects don't work.

Of course, the game is a complete piece of shit, so I'm just going to delete it and not worry about it.

Edit: Nevermind about the sound. Your Wii audio settings have to be set to Surround, not Stereo to be able to hear the music. That makes little sense, but of course, so does this game.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nineveh said:
SPOGS.Racing.PAL.Wiiware.Wii-TsFiiSO appears to have been dumped now too (have not tested it)

Uhm, could you possibly tell us where?

SPOGS has been released weeks ago. And yet not one homebrewers/hackers managed to collect it, while they managed to collect all the other Wiiware games.

But my friend might gift me a game on the Wii shop channel for helping him out on his site. So if spogs isn't released by the time he officially agrees to gift me a game, I will just have him gift it to me.

Lol, I bet you the day after he gifts me it, it'll be dumped everywhere
sleep.gif

dsfgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
padawan said:
I saw Defent.Your.Castle.PAL.Wiiware.Wii-WWR is out

it's a fake, first the name "Defent" instead of " Defend"
second, it's just the NTSC Version Pal Patched.

and yes, SPOGS (PAL) is released and Pirates Key of Dreams too. (NTSC)

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone confirm if Defent.Your.Castle.PAL.Wiiware.Wii-WWR is PAL are NTSC Patched. SPOGS Racing works on US systems after region free patch.

Has anyone found Pong Toss. i cant find it.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
can someone confirm if Defent.Your.Castle.PAL.Wiiware.Wii-WWR is PAL are NTSC Patched. SPOGS Racing works on US systems after region free patch.

There's an easy way to tell. Run a wadunpacker. If the last digits in the folder name are 45, its NTSC. If its 50, its PAL.

dsfgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jhoff80 said:
samsam12 said:

There's an easy way to tell. Run a wadunpacker. If the last digits in the folder name are 45, its NTSC. If its 50, its PAL.

you don't even need to unpack it, just open it in an hex editor and look at the ticket (Offset = 0xC20) / tmd (Offset = 0xE90)

and yes it is just a patched NTSC Version (WDFE), the whole release is a fake

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I'm looking for collecting clean wads (like having them renamed with a good Dat using Advanscene name and crc).
I'm using this thread as it's a release one, I hope it's ok.

I've two questions :

1) (edit : I just got the answer myself)
You said there's a way to see the region with a hex editor, so I just looked.
I assumed region free would be "41", but they are still "45" or "4A" for JP, so region free don't change the game code.

For people who want the codes, found on Wiibrew :
ASCII Hex Region
A 41 All regions. System channels like the Mii channel use it.
D 44 German-speaking regions. Only if separate versions exist, e.g. Zelda: A Link to the Past
E 45 USA and other NTSC regions except Japan
F 46 French-speaking regions. Only if separate versions exist, e.g. Zelda: A Link to the Past.
J 4A Japan
K 4B Korea
P 50 Europe, Australia and other PAL regions
X 58 Not a real region code. Homebrew Channel uses it, though.

2)
I found lots of different versions of same games (for example FFCC I found 7 different release).
Good US (NumbNutz) : DAEEDD76
Good EU (Wii-iND) : C535BAF5
(those two found on Advanscene .dat)

Does region freeing make the CRC different each time ? mustn't they have to be the same if the region freeing worked ?
maybe it's because there's dlc and costumes included or not ? what a pain finding good CRC
wacko.gif

NTSC-J region free : B31E7C54
NTSC-U Nunim release, not region free, no dlc : 445824F5 (same as Extra, just a redist under another name I suppose, but this one is nuked)
NTSC-U Extra release (ticket nuked by wad packer) : 445824F5
NTSC-U region free dlc unlocked : 1109828D
NTSC-U unknown release and content : CE895B4B
how do I know wich version it is ? dlc or not, free of not ?

I like what you are doing here, it's helpful to know what has been released or not (gbatemp release list is not complete yet)
Could you please add the crc when you know it, and tell if it belong to a clean or a region free wad ?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TV Show King needs to be added to the dumped Jap games. Oekaki Logic and Angel Solitare still dont work if you use waninkoko's region changer to change to Jap firmware. Blue Oasis will work after patched with freethewads ONLY if you set the region to NTSC-U. SPOGS Racing (PAL) needs to be added to the pal list. Pop (NTSC-J) needs to be added to the missing list.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The top post has just been updated (a lot). However, I haven't seen Frat Party Games: Pong Toss anywhere, so it is still on the Missing list. If anyone can confirm what deba94 said, I will change it.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
TV Show King needs to be added to the dumped Jap games... Pop (NTSC-J) needs to be added to the missing list.
I'm not worried about Japanese games in this thread unless the Japanese versions are the only ones available. English versions exist for both of those games.
samsam12 said:
Oekaki Logic and Angel Solitare still dont work if you use waninkoko's region changer to change to Jap firmware.
I have already noted that they don't work.
QUOTE(samsam12 @ Aug 4 2008, 01:23 PM)
SPOGS Racing (PAL) needs to be added to the pal list.
That was done a few minutes ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HgJ3SgjpA