Hacking WiiWare Releases

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else kind of shocked that the 'scene' hasn't picked up on this yet? I mean, what happened to the different release groups fighting to be the ones to come closest to completion as with other games, as opposed to this being entirely ignored. It doesn't matter much to me because I already bought the few that I was interested in, but what, now that they'd have to buy the games instead of borrow a disc for a couple days, they don't care?

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is pretty odd that dumps of so many wiiware titles are still missing. I would've thought if not scene then someone else would've distributed the releases, but it seems no one cares. I've even considered doing it myself since no one seems to be up to it, that's how sad the situation is.

Anyways to update the thread a bit, Hayazashi Syogi Sandan (JAP) was released on the 23 and of course it's not dumped yet.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I helped get "Pirates: Key of Dreams" (ntsc-u) dumped 2 days ago. It should be on khuong's site today.
wink.gif

I'll fill you in.

Edit:
BTW, new game out today called "Pong toss - Frat Party Games". (ntsc-u) Yet to be dumped.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JimmyBobAlex said:
It is pretty odd that dumps of so many wiiware titles are still missing. I would've thought if not scene then someone else would've distributed the releases, but it seems no one cares. I've even considered doing it myself since no one seems to be up to it, that's how sad the situation is.

Anyways to update the thread a bit, Hayazashi Syogi Sandan (JAP) was released on the 23 and of course it's not dumped yet.

will you dump SPOGS Racing and Major League Eating: The Game. i wanted those for awhile. i seems weird that no one is dumping anything anymore.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:
I helped get "Pirates: Key of Dreams" (ntsc-u) dumped 2 days ago. It should be on khuong's site today.
wink.gif

I'll fill you in.

Edit:
BTW, new game out today called "Pong toss - Frat Party Games". (ntsc-u) Yet to be dumped.

Frat party? On my Nintendo system?

Ivoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is khuong's site the one with the nintendo-ish layout? Doesn't seem to update much. Dumps for WiiWare games seem hard to come by these days. I hope that changes when Lost Winds 2 comes out. >.>

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ivoire said:
Is khuong's site the one with the nintendo-ish layout? Doesn't seem to update much. Dumps for WiiWare games seem hard to come by these days. I hope that changes when Lost Winds 2 comes out. >.>
That is correct. "html "borrowed" from ninty"
wink.gif

As I said in my other post, the wad isn't ready yet. I will let you know when its done.

Also, critter round-up was dumped a minute ago. I'll post saying its ready soon enough.

[To everyone pm'ing me (about 15 of you) , STOP. I told you I will say when they are ready, you people need to calm down.]

WiRuS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hmm.. try to google for khuong page but found nothing.. anyone can give me the link or provide hints to which keyword to google to get to the page?

are most of the wiiwares available there?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i cant download anything on khuong's site, when i click a game it just sits there for 30 seconds and than says "Network Timeout". i tryed last night and today and still the same error.

hjfbv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a question, dont need a link or anything but i have searched google for ever looking for the .wad of the pirates wiiware. has it been dumped yet? i saw on some site that said it was.
reply pm cause im going to sleep now

hjfbv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol not pirated, i just need to re install it because it was corrupted when i downloded it from wii shop channel. thunder struck our house (well the ground around it) and fried a coupple things in my house
frown.gif
poor poor tv, it even fried my wii ( it cant read the video cable anymore so i have to use an s-video cable now) well at anyrate i cant seem to download it again without paying.. i dont want the game that much, $20 for something like that... no thx

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hjfbv1 said:
lol not pirated, i just need to re install it because it was corrupted when i downloded it from wii shop channel. thunder struck our house (well the ground around it) and fried a coupple things in my house
frown.gif
poor poor tv, it even fried my wii ( it cant read the video cable anymore so i have to use an s-video cable now) well at anyrate i cant seem to download it again without paying.. i dont want the game that much, $20 for something like that... no thx

oh man that sucks.

Anyway, Wild West Guns and Defend Your Castle was released in Europe today. GBAtemp user 321 is going to dump the games that are missing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...