Hacking WiiWare Releases

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to dump NTSC-U, not pal. Then someone else have to convert it to NTSC-J and PAL.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i will region free the wads for you. be sure to keep a copy of the games that are not region free, as some games dont install when they are region freed.

thanks for dumping the new games.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
hjfbv1 said:
lol not pirated, i just need to re install it because it was corrupted when i downloded it from wii shop channel. thunder struck our house (well the ground around it) and fried a coupple things in my house
frown.gif
poor poor tv, it even fried my wii ( it cant read the video cable anymore so i have to use an s-video cable now) well at anyrate i cant seem to download it again without paying.. i dont want the game that much, $20 for something like that... no thx

oh man that sucks.

Anyway, Wild West Guns and Defend Your Castle was released in Europe today. GBAtemp user 321 is going to dump the games that are missing.
Hoping for Wild West Guns, I was expecting a Chicken Shoot style piece of crap but it looks decent:

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the list I'm going to download and dumped for now.

SPOGS Racing
Pirates: The key of Dream

More to come!

Offtopic: I just got my 2000 Wii Point! I will buy the Wiiware somewhat this week. I am willing to buy more wiipoints later, but others can be willing to donate Wii Points Code. So I could get wiiware if I run out of points. I try to buy more wiipoints as soon as possible.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
321 said:
Here is the list I'm going to download and dumped for now.

SPOGS Racing
Pirates: The key of Dream

More to come!

Offtopic: I just got my 2000 Wii Point! I will buy the Wiiware somewhat this week. I am willing to buy more wiipoints later, but others can be willing to donate Wii Points Code. So I could get wiiware if I run out of points. I try to buy more wiipoints as soon as possible.

you should get Major League Eating instead of pirates. pirates should be dumped very soon by someone else, and there are a few people who want major league eating (like me)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... I heard it really bad....

Where can I post a thread about undumped wiiware? In Wii Hack?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
321 said:

yes

think of it like this, if you dont dump MLE, it will never get dumped. ign is the only one who was negative. WiiWare World and MTV Multiplayer both said it was decent.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
321 said:

You could start up a undumped Wii section, VC & Wiiware could go in there too, there is a DS one after all.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
321 said:

yes

think of it like this, if you dont dump MLE, it will never get dumped. ign is the only one who was negative. WiiWare World and MTV Multiplayer both said it was decent.
Ok, I will think about it. I will start making my thread. This might take a while and I will get idle.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Major League Eating has been dumped. however, the guy who sent me the link to the game says he gets a ticket error upon install. i will test as soon as the download is done.

Longbaugh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive been trying to dump pirates and critter roundup for about a week now but ive been running into problems, if any of you that know what youre doing can help my hit up timjohnso on efnet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpbRlIfowM&pp=ygUnQW5kIG5vIExpdHRsZSB0aW1teSBnbHVlZCB0byBoaXMgY3Jp...