Hacking WiiWare North American Games Released Online!

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
So is it completely safe to install these wiiware channels on my PAL wii ?(well until nintendo release a new firmware)

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lettuce said:
So is it completely safe to install these wiiware channels on my PAL wii ?(well until nintendo release a new firmware)

At the moment there is no problem and it's 100% safe.

taarna23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SirKhalid said:
He is talking about the comment in-game when you load the game. I think it because there was a conflict between two guys on Joh.

Pretty lame. And, as I said, childish. Any anyone know how to remove it?
dry.gif

jmaeshawn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't find "the site".
frown.gif

I looked up on yahoo and geocities using your yahoo name in your profile, and it comes up with nothing.

I'd email you, but the email in your profile page is set as "private".

EDIT: Never mind... I found it. I probably look like an idiot now for not being able to find something that was so easy to find... XD

xdeadxpoolx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurai said:
FFCC MLaaK DLC_Costumes.wad

even includes a special message for a certain joh's member

taarna23 said:
So, um... I have a question... Who left the childish remark in FFCC unlocked + costumes? If you're confused it just means you can't read fast enough. >.>

SirKhalid said:
He is talking about the comment in-game when you load the game. I think it because there was a conflict between two guys on Joh.

QUOTE(taarna23 @ May 17 2008, 05:59 PM) QUOTE(SirKhalid @ May 17 2008, 07:07 AM)

Pretty lame. And, as I said, childish. Any anyone know how to remove it?
dry.gif

Thats who did it, and it was directed towards me, although i havent installed the wad i can only imagine it has something to do with a homosexual remark, cause that all he can say is gay, fag, or retard. Anyways he got mad cause i "stole" a torrent from bitgamer, which im not even a member of, i got the torrent from BC anyways, and posted it on johs. Childish? Yes? i say he cant be older then 12.

taarna23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xdeadxpoolx said:
Thats who did it, and it was directed towards me, although i havent installed the wad i can only imagine it has something to do with a homosexual remark, cause that all he can say is gay, fag, or retard. Anyways he got mad cause i "stole" a torrent from bitgamer, which im not even a member of, i got the torrent from BC anyways, and posted it on johs. Childish? Yes? i say he cant be older then 12.
Oh, yes, most definitely directed at you, as it said "xdeadxpoolx is a fucktard."

And yes, you childish ones out there... Some of us can read that fast. You think you're funny, but really just pathetic. Go cry, or something, it's just a file.

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Jinx,do you have the NTSC ver of TV show king? If you do just go ahead and upload it with a note that whoever can regionfree it will get credit.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the little bit of work I've been able to do on them is no help at all... After 2 more dumps and neither working correctly..... I'm about ready to say screw it til my honeymoon is over. There's only so much time that I can devote to the Wii while I'm on vacation
laugh.gif
Once I'm back from Traverse City I'll be able to get this shit fixed if nobody else has done the job yet.

nirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi - just to let you know, the Okariku Ping Pong wad on your site doesn't work for PAL Wiis. It just black screens.

On the other hand, Lonpos works a treat thanks!
bow.gif

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'll be putting it all up on my site as soon as I get back tomorrow. I would like to ask for anyone with photoshop abilities to make me a grayscale banner. It has to be around or under 10kb. As small as possible would be best. Just text is also fine as long as it has a really cool font. 468x60 is the size I am looking for and the banner should say "WiiWareReleases" on it. Credit will be given.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow.... After a few hours of mving everything around and getting stuff organized my site is back and fully updated. Dr Mario PAL/Region Free as well as Star Soldier R PAL/Region Free have been updated. Thanks to TrainerAbu for the banner. If anyone else would like to submit one, then they will also get there banner on the site and credit on the front page. I have also linked to the releases of jayparadox (thanks jayparadox for the permission) and WiiMFE aswell as the Test MFE with hotswap support. Will be adding a link to all the wiiware video reviews later. Thanks agin for all the support and keep the feedback coming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1