www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wii.gif
WiiWare and VC titles to join release list
Release information only, no downloads
wiirlswwvc.png
Just a quick update to let you all know that we will shortly be adding WiiWare and Virtual Console titles to the Wii Release list. We are creating two new sub-forums in the Wii Releases section for both WiiWare and VC Release topics. Both WiiWare and VC titles will be numbered separately from Wii releases. Virtual Console titles that have been previously added to the site have been moved accordingly. Please remember to try and keep all discussion regarding a specific release in its dedicated topic. Don't forget to use the Search function if you can't find the topic you're looking for.

Don't forget that you can help us out by adding releases to our database yourself! If we haven't already posted information about a new release; visit our Releases Management Centre and please help us out by contributing!

icon11.gif
WiiWare Releases sub-forum
icon11.gif
Virtual Console releases sub-forum
icon11.gif
Releases Management Centre

If you have any suggestions for improvement, or would like to discuss this with us, please feel free to contact any member of staff via PM or chat with us in #GBAtemp.net on the Efnet network on IRC.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I personally think this is a bad idea. A separate release list should be made for VC titles, with WiiWare also in that list. It just feels too messy this way

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
science: that's actually 3 separate lists right now.
(Except gOnline hasnt been updated to support it just yet... thanks for your patience)

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
science: that's actually 3 separate lists right now.
(Except gOnline hasnt been updated to support it just yet... thanks for your patience)

Whoops, I meant its messy for the portal only. The fact that they are separate forums is great, but for the front page I would prefer separate portals.. but I do understand its a lot of work and takes a lot of space

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gaisuto said:
You mean like how the Wii/GBA/DS releases are seperate, you think it should become DS/GBA/Wii/Wiiware/VC?
I would prefer to have an extra portal, to separate actual Wii ISOs from the VC/Wiiware WADs. I think DS/GBA/Wiiware and VC would be better, it would only add one portal, and VC and Wiiware could be added together, because it just seems a bit odd to me to have actual games and DLC in the same portal. That's just the way I see it, but I could be a minority on this view

Zeldafrea

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can see advantages to both ways. With Wii games, VC, and WiiWare seprate, people can choose what they want to see. So if someone cares about WiiWare, and not VC, they don't have to see the VC lists.

On the other hand, it makes sense to have 2 lists: one for physical stuff, and one for stuff you download.

Whats going to cause the big issue is how seprate are we going to make it? DS demos show up in the normal DS section. And is the homebrew section going to be split for DS and Wii stuff?

Personally, I'm not really gonna complain about it either way, though I do prefer the idea of having VC and WiiWare together.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please be patient with me guys. I've gone back and fixed up to VC0025. This may take me a few days, but I've got the complete list of releases sorted and ready to go.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Missing:
0009 - NFO
0093 - NFO
0125 - NFO
0136 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0152 - Boxart
0153 - NFO
0159 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0160 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0161 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0162 - NFO
0163 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0164 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0165 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0166 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0167 - NFO
0173 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0174 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0175 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0176 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0177 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0178 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0179 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0180 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0181 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0182 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
0183 - NFO, Filename, Filesize

WW0010 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
WW0019 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
WW0020 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
WW0022 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
WW0023 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
WW0024 - NFO, Filename, Filesize
WW0025 - NFO, Filename, Filesize

Any help would be appreciated to fill in this missing info.

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
You mean like how the Wii/GBA/DS releases are seperate, you think it should become DS/GBA/Wii/Wiiware/VC?

Yes.

Right now, we have News/Homebrew/DS/GBA/Wii. We should have News/Homebrew/DS/GBA/Wii/VC or News/Homebrew/DS/GBA/Wii/Wiiware/VC

VC games should not be mixed with Wii/Wiiware games because they are old system releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-