WiiWare #0568 - Mega Man 10 (USA)

D

Deleted User

Anyone know when this is coming out in Australia so I can buy it? thanks.

-Daniel

flameboyx29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm weird, i cant seem to install IOS56 with dop-ios mod v11.5 , it doesnt give me the option for that IOS, it goes to 55 then skips to IOS60 then so on. What can i do?

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flameboyx29 said:
hmm weird, i cant seem to install IOS56 with dop-ios mod v11.5 , it doesnt give me the option for that IOS, it goes to 55 then skips to IOS60 then so on. What can i do?
What version is your wii?I had 4.1U and I installed 56 just fine for this game.

9>10 In music, level, and bossed. It seems like they didn't really try for this one. Also A and B for switch weapons
hate2.gif
keep accidentally pressing and rush jetting.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
flameboyx29 said:
For the very first one, choose IOS to use to install, choose the default option. The page where you select which IOS to install also gives you description of what it will do. If you don't see this, you're on the wrong screen.

I had a 3.2 Wii and this didn't work at first. It just reset to the wii menu. My friend on a much newer firmware didn't have this problem. I installed IOS56 with dop-ios mod v11.5 as RockmanForte suggested which you can download here.

Works perfectly, thanks~! This one is certainly worth purchasing. dop-ios mod also fixed my shop channel!
grog.gif

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
if you cant get this to play install this wad snip.
i used wad manager also to install it.
Against the rules much?

Anyway, with the release of this Yesterday, I decided to get MM9, and shit, it is fun. I think I'll go through and beat MM1-6 after I finish MM9.

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought last night. Already beat the eight robot masters. Decided to stop there, I don't want to finish it in one night.

It is easier than MM9, overall. Seems like it's easier to stock up on E-Tanks. I apparently chose a horrible order, because I didn't have any real weakness weapons for the bosses until the sixth one I took on.

This one just isn't as inspired, so far. I still need to play through the Wily stages, obviously, before rendering any sort of final judgment. It's still good, though. It's just not AAA-quality this time. Still better than a ton of action games that have come out in the last couple of years.

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattwo said:
VashTS said:
now i only do the ones that aren't emulated properly (ie n64).

Ever heard of project 64? It works perfectly...
He's talking about on the wii.

Anyways, bought on march 1st, beat all the robot masters, but wily 2 is kicking my ass.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to install the newest IOS56 on System Menu 4.0?

I installed NTSC version and it kicks me back to the wii main menu when I try to play Mega Man 10.

EDIT
Worked perfectly when I installed the latest IOS56 (v5404 or so) using Dop-IOS v8.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1