WiiWare #0499 - Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is short but very sweet. Pretty much 10% is the first GB game and the rest seems to be all new.

These Rebirth titles get better, still no news on Salamander ReBirth.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I like this game. Still waiting for Bucky O'Hare Rebirth, Parodius Rebirth, TwinBee Rebirth, Zombies (ate my Neighbors) Rebirth, Blades of Steel Rebirth, Salamander Rebirth, Kid Dracula Rebirth, Snatcher Rebirth, Sunset Riders Rebirth, Goemon/Mystical Ninja Rebirth, Rocket Knight Adv./Sparkster Rebirth, ...
smile.gif

mightymage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raylene2K7 said:
I like this game. Still waiting for Bucky O'Hare Rebirth, Parodius Rebirth, TwinBee Rebirth, Zombies (ate my Neighbors) Rebirth, Blades of Steel Rebirth, Salamander Rebirth, Kid Dracula Rebirth, Snatcher Rebirth, Sunset Riders Rebirth, Goemon/Mystical Ninja Rebirth, Rocket Knight Adv./Sparkster Rebirth, ...
smile.gif
megaa turrican rebirth
kings/space quest rebirth
megaman 1-6 rebirth

JoseBove

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.consoles-portables.com
XP
Country
France
Raylene2K7 said:
smile.gif
as much as i would like to have a zombies (ate my neighbors) rebirth, this game is only edited by konami, it was made by lucas art...

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Raylene2K7 said:
smile.gif

Are these genuine titles in the pipeline or am I being really thick and missing some sarcasm here?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to run Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth and I got an error:

Opening "Castlevania Rebirth NTSC-U.WAD", Please wait.. OK!

Installing WaD, please wait...
>> Installing content *09... ERROR! (ret = 1022)

Press any button to continue...

Whats wrong ? Its not bad dump.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can run free region just fine with Castlevania Japan version on my USA Wii and this is USA version and cannot run it.

Also I can installed Contra Rebirth just fine too. I already have IOS 53, 55, and 56 installed.

The Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth is the only one I got the same error above.. What can I do ?

See my signature below.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know whats wrong, I made it regionfree and installed, it worked fine, maybe you should try to regionfree it too.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried the Japanese version, and the game rocks.
I wish I had more time to dedicate to it , these days I hardly manage to finish a game because of my job..................
Anyway this Rebirth series is not bad, I quite enjoyed Contra and Gradius.
Now if Nintendo would follow lead, where is my 2D Super Metroid Rebirth ? ( or whatever they'll calll it! )

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This game is pretty good, just the time limit on every stage is not really fair. It seems when you die, you get time taken from the limit, and you can't really heal yourself.
ohmy.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MegaAce™ said:
I don't know whats wrong, I made it regionfree and installed, it worked fine, maybe you should try to regionfree it too.

I dont want to made it regionfree and installed it. I managed to installed it just fine.. Strange. Anyway, this game rocks. I am fan of Castlevania and I hope they make more like this for WiiWare or best yet -- Wii!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how to use usbloader, so i can't help