WiiU Usb Helper ( Game Cube Injection ) Help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by souldemo, Oct 13, 2017.

1. souldemo
    OP

souldemo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2017
    Italy
    Hello to all.

I tried installing Luigi's Mansion, but did I blame boo.dol?

Procedure: Select Luigi's mansion, select iso, usb helper, create the file.
    Stall the game with wup-installer, I'll start it: Part of the Game Banner, Black Screen, boot.dol.

solution? Thanks a lot to everyone.

2. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    Do you have nintendont on the sd card? And running the latest version apps/nintendont

3. gutoblauth

gutoblauth Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2009
    Brazil
    Wowjinxy likes this.
  4. souldemo
    OP

souldemo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2017
    Italy
    Hi , yes but now the error is : or nincfg.bin or boot.dol . Example : SD: ROOT : APPS : nincfg.bin : Nintendont : boot.dol - meta.xlm.

I try 3 game's grab on WIIU usb helper .....all 3 same errors.... T_T.

5. Hikari06

Hikari06 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2012
    France
    As stated in the application :
    upload_2017-10-14_13-20-13.png

So you need to click this button to install Nintendont and its configuration file on your sd card, which must be inserted in your Wii U while playing.

SrTommy likes this.
  6. souldemo
    OP

souldemo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2017
    Italy
    I no , example : Put sd on pc : drag the iso game : prepare my sd : put sd on wiiu : install game whit Wup installer : go to home lunch the game and get the error T_T

7. souldemo
    OP

souldemo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2017
    Italy
    OK DONE!!! i forgotten one step!!! im so stupid! TNX HIKARI06!

8. Warioexpert

Warioexpert Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2017
    United States
    Hey man, I've got a few questions myself.

First off i'm a big fan of your work, Wii U USB is one of my favorite applications.

1.-How often do you add Gamecube tittles for Injection for use on the Wii U? do you go through any tweaks to make sure they are optimal for use?

2.-How can I use my Gamecube controllers to play the games? I have tested it out and so far i can only play Two players with the one gamecube controller only working for the Second player.

3.-Any chance for GBA/GC Support? Since Animal Crossing and Pokemon XD Gale of darkness support this function.

4.-So far I've only played the games on my Gamepad instead of on my Tv, what resolution can I expect if i play it off the TV with HDMI?

That's all the questions i have for now, hope you'll see them soon ^^

9. Hikari06

Hikari06 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2012
    France
    1.I usually do one a day. I just pick the game which has received the most votes on http://registration.wiiuusbhelper.com/vote/gamecube.php. Every game is tested a bit to make sure it works, some require different compressions but overall most of the customization happens with the boot animation templates.

2.You have to say no when asked to use the GamePad. However, you need a WiiMote to pass the next screen. Then whatever controller you use will be player one instead of the GamePad.

3.No, Nintendont does not emulate it on the WiiU.

4.Well the games should be upscaled to whatever resolution you have set on your Wii U.

10. grandosegood

grandosegood Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2017
    United States
    Can you tell me what was the missing step?

11. chrlil

chrlil Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2017
    Cyprus
    usb helper war unable to recognized this iso.Make sure you have provided an iso of the same region as the title your trying to inject
    When i try to download a game cube game with usb helper
    When i download game cube games with other sides i play it ok with nintendont on wii u but i have a promblem with usb helper
    PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANSWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited by chrlil, Nov 1, 2017
    grandosegood likes this.
  12. richrick

richrick Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2017
    United States
    i have a question where do i get the game to drop it in the box? TIA

13. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    We cant help you find the game iso

14. richrick

richrick Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2017
    United States
    sorry i didn't ask the right question ok so i have to get the iso from somewhere else i won't get it from usb helper right

15. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Correct

richrick likes this.
  16. war1o1

war1o1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    United States
    Hey I am running into an issue with all the games I tried, I am getting to Nintendont and it freezes on a screen with "initalizing virtual 251 block memory card... 2048 of 2048 kiB written" Has anyone come across this? And Super Mario Sunshine just gives a black screen with a small vertical white line that's like 5 pixels long.

17. elwojtass

elwojtass Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2017
    Poland
    funny stuff. i've been using this new fantastic wiiusbhelper's feature for about 2 weeks, all gcn games worked perfectly. today my wii u just froze, had to unplug ac adapter. now all gcn games just freeze after initial wii screen. all the other games i have on my external hard drive work perfectly normal. gamecube games dont anymore. i tried re-preparing sd. anybody with the same problem?

18. Erxkum

Erxkum Member

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2017
    Portugal
    Can you create a injection to any game? I wanted to play baten kaitos origins.

19. robertus

robertus Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2017
    Italy
    I had trouble with injection of these games, but i solve to update nintendont.

Anyway now i didn't understand how to setup memory card

20. praviace

praviace Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2017
    Switzerland
    Hello together

Im new here, so sorry if i make some mistakes with false thread. :D

I like this new Injection-Feature from USB-Helper, Injectine etc.

What i directly thought of is, if it could be possible, to use this tool to install for example gamecube games like Mario Sunshine with a high resolution pack? I mean the iso files of the game combines with the high resolution files? The Wii U should have the power for this, maybe not for the Mario Galaxy High Res Mods, but Gamecube should be possible with the power.

Do you think there is a possibility for that?