WiiU Usb Helper ( Game Cube Injection ) Help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by souldemo, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Karloskrc

Karloskrc Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2018
    Mexico
    Hey man
    Where do yoy download the game i downloaded but it no recognize the region i tri to change it an still doesnt recognize

2. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    I Got a Black Screen after Wii Logo (
    and sometimes I got the error ''failed to create a memory card file'' )

With Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Please HELP !!

3. SucioLegacy

SucioLegacy Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2018
    Argentina

Hi Hikari, sorry to bother you, Im new, it seems you have knowledge and im looking for help, can't find solution anywhere else, i installed some wii and gc games, and they got black screen at certain points, those games were converted from wbfs to wup format by myself, only with three so far, the rest work fine, any idea of how fix it? The games so far are this: Bloody Roar Primal Fury (GC), Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP (WII) and Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes (WII), TIA for your time and help.

4. ChoaticTravis

ChoaticTravis Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2018
    United States
    what step was it because I'm having the same problem

5. angelbless45

angelbless45 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2017
    Im not sure if this is the correct thread but, Im having an error at the installation step. I copied all the ninetndont files as the tutorial says, had a correct GC ISO, used WiiUSB helper to inject, but the installation fails. Something about check for missing files? I had no error while injecting. Game I tried is Soul Calibur II.

Any help will be appreciated.

6. Peppe3

Peppe3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2018
    Italy
    I prepared my SD card but it always gives me an error. I'll give you a screenshot so you can know where to put the files. (the apps folder on the root is where I have the nintendont files, while I have another apps folder in the wii u folder, and if I put the fils there, it gives me an error)

Attached Files: