PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First of all, thank the creator of this version of the emulator for his efforts in the improvements included and also thank the support and follow-up of the people who come to this forum.
Now I was thinking... a long time ago I downloaded a version of the ps1 emulator on wii (I don't remember what it was exactly) and that version brought as an option in the emulator configuration menu the selection of the ps1 gun for use (it was implemented in the emulator menu but the use of the gun (wii remote as a gun) was not usable in the emulator. would this option be feasible? just like using a gun in wii snes emulators for example it could be carried out in ps1 on wii? Greetings
this is like an end of the emulator feature... this is something you would do if the emulator runned almost every game without issues and then you were adding suplemental stuff, does seem something that has a great priority over what is left to do still.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is like an end of the emulator feature... this is something you would do if the emulator runned almost every game without issues and then you were adding suplemental stuff, does seem something that has a great priority over what is left to do still.
Namco guns would take about an hour to support, I'm not sure why you'd have to wait until everything else is done (which will likely be never).

Konami guns are a bit more complicated.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With all the Overclocking going on lately I thought I'd share my files for my Sign C2W Patch forwarder for Wii U. It is made with the Haxchi method of install.... I'm still CBHC....

So just install over a haxchi compatible ds title. No need to be legit, can be a cfw title and make sure you install to nand, not usb! Replace the files in the haxchi folder with my files, then run Haxchi and install over that title.

Also includes the BTTF Time Circuits sound as I thought it kinda went lol

bootTvTex.png iconTex.png

Attachments

• sign c2w patcher files.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
Last edited by Lostbhoy,

tehtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love the reference! Could probably use this in place of the snes logo?
View attachment 325676

Well, the icons.... Didn't see a white background version!
Good idea! Here's a revision:

wiistation2.png

Another idea I thought of is to use the same motif as the Playstation Plus logo with the D-pad and the shapes inside there.

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn’t making the Wii-mote responsive to gun games be the better solution?

Btw,
Ridge Racer -has some graphical glitches in later courses
Rage Racer - same deal, graphical glitches in later courses/some textures not loading correctly.
Ridge Racer Revolution - Freezes at NAMCO logo fmv

Other than that this emulator ROCKS and just keeps getting better. Many thanks to those who’ve worked hard on it and making it possible.

Last edited by Maxbeta,

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the Overclocking going on lately I thought I'd share my files for my Sign C2W Patch forwarder for Wii U. It is made with the Haxchi method of install.... I'm still CBHC....

So just install over a haxchi compatible ds title. No need to be legit, can be a cfw title and make sure you install to nand, not usb! Then run Haxchi and install over that title.

Also includes the BTTF Time Circuits sound as I thought it kinda went lol

Edit: found the guide here myself :P https://gbatemp.net/threads/channel-forwarders-for-wii-u.501847/

I'm not familiar with installing forwarders using the Haxchi method. Care you link me to a guide or do a brief explanation? I'm on CBHC too. This looks pretty cool

Last edited by Kopimist,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i was answering you since you said it was one hour of work lol, and i said if its that easy then make it yourself since you seemed so shure its a very easy addition, i dont really care at all since i wont be using it ever, never liked gun games.
It would take me longer, because I would have to get setup to code it (sdk's, github etc). I also have a deadline looming for getting some changes into a project I contribute to.

But if I were working on wiisxrx full time, then it would take about an hour and it makes no sense to put off doing it.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Edit: found the guide here myself :P https://gbatemp.net/threads/channel-forwarders-for-wii-u.501847/

I'm not familiar with installing forwarders using the Haxchi method. Care you link me to a guide or do a brief explanation? I'm on CBHC too. This looks pretty cool
Yeah its pretty easy! I forgot to link the guide actually but my steps are basically what all you have to do after editing your icons and banner to your liking. I even dropped a btsnd in and it writes.

Full credit to the poster of that guide of course!

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Wouldn’t making the Wii-mote responsive to gun games be the better solution?

Btw,
Ridge Racer -has some graphical glitches in later courses
Rage Racer - same deal, graphical glitches in later courses/some textures not loading correctly.
Ridge Racer Revolution - Freezes at NAMCO logo fmv

Other than that this emulator ROCKS and just keeps getting better. Many thanks to those who’ve worked hard on it and making it possible.
Ridge racer revolution works in old version of wiisxr 2022 , but only sfx sound.
This new version, really freezes for me too

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol