I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Are others still having issues with the following (i havent asked in a while):

diehard trilogy - diehard 3 has slowdown during bomb explosions (WiiSXRX-40-Preview it runs fine)
return fire - music doesnt work ingame
time crisis: project titan - music runs really slow
jumping flash - fmvs are glitchy at the bottom of the screen, otherwise perfect (wiisx 3.0 and WiiSXRX-40-Preview do not have this issue)
jumping flash 2 - lots of missing polygons

thanks!
Try using the latest WiiSX 4.x builds too: http://github.com/emukidid/pcsxgc/actions

WiiSX is now 100% synced with latest PCSX-ReARMed, so you'll better try your games in this emu for see if in upstream also happen those issues mentioned.

Reactions: seam1 and Hyllian

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador

Hyllian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
So, your builds are made among these forks just for experimentations?

And is Jokippo working only on Wiistation fork?
@Jokippo is only working on improve WiiStation in various ways.

I usually make tests on all these forks for take an idea and also merge changes from these.

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Yup, i agree.

does it happens when you try to save a new state?
So i think the implemetation for latest savestates code isn't finished... but we'll see.

Could you try on latest WiiSX for see if this exact same issue occurs here?
http://github.com/emukidid/pcsxgc/actions
@SaulFabre we2002 works perfectly in old versions with lightrec (v17) only now am I able to give a position on

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I see this emulator is still very active. I saw my last post has been on page 50 :D. I assume an update is recommended.

I remember there was some discussion about making picture less blurry etc.? Something that was only in some Silver emulator. Has this maybe been implemented here as well now?

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I see this emulator is still very active. I saw my last post has been on page 50 :D. I assume an update is recommended.

I remember there was some discussion about making picture less blurry etc.? Something that was only in some Silver emulator. Has this maybe been implemented here as well now?

240p was included, as removing the Bilinear filter too, both optional, work pretty darn great. Emulation has improved significantly, the sound issues that were dragged for many years were improved or downright fixed... It's in very good shape overall, and apparently there's more to come.

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

where have you been? 240p and the ability to disable bilinear and trap along with deflicker has been implemented since among Interlaced mode for games that run at 480i

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for all replies :). I downloaded latest built posted in this topic and it is awsome :)

where have you been?

Busy with everyday life to be honest.

It is great to see this project in good shape. Yet I am only not sure what is "trap" but other stuff is pretty clear. Also, lightrec - when should it be used?

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for all replies :). I downloaded latest built posted in this topic and it is awsome :)

Busy with everyday life to be honest.

It is great to see this project in good shape. Yet I am only not sure what is "trap" but other stuff is pretty clear. Also, lightrec - when should it be used?
Mind you on the most current build 240p and the filters seem to not work for some reason, and some games still poop during lightrec, also CHD file support still experimental as you get random DSI crashes on some games.

BoozUchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you want to try, here is a experimental build with a "Force NTSC" option. It allows you to run PAL games at 60hz without any patches.

It seems to work alright. Some games will run faster than intended.
Hi my dear friend @Jokippo ^^ I test your experimental build and I'm very impressed ^^ I want to thank you for your excellent work and wish you to continue offering us an excellent experience with the Wiistation emulator :3

Jpinotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, guys,

@SaulFabre and @Jokippo , the release that "supposedly" fixes the Grandia issue was only partially fixed. It still crashes when entering some houses. This doesn't happen often, but it is a very common bug, almost 1 in 3 times the bug occurs, it is impossible to play. I was playing on version 1.0 and I went to test the latest version to see if it was really fixed as said and unfortunately it's not working properly

I'm still playing Beta 1.0 because it's the only version where the game works well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F