PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest builds of WiiStation of both main and mainCounter branches ;) as of October 16, 2022 :)

main until git 109c5c13
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/109c5c1302691f013b65b38012180c47d5952a83

mainCounter until git 26e4a0a6
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/26e4a0a647c068cee5678951be09a20884fa9930

On main branch, the latest changes are fixing the game EA Sports Supercross 2000 and adding ICache support from PCSX-ReARMed (fixes the game Xenogears on memory card access screen, but needs to be tested with all other possible games for see if this has an impact in compatibility).

Please test these builds, thanks ;)
Just ran the git version. Seems like king's feild hangs when you load it up FF7 runs well but in games like Shin Megami Tensei there's a white screen when you go back into the menu where you selected the bios. But when the game's bin file are spit up (Pac man world, Tales of destiny) Seems to only play the music files and the video's.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Just ran the git version. Seems like king's feild hangs when you load it up FF7 runs well but in games like Shin Megami Tensei there's a white screen when you go back into the menu where you selected the bios. But when the game's bin file are spit up (Pac man world, Tales of destiny) Seems to only play the music files and the video's.
from what branch are you testing? From "main" or "mainCounter"?
Post automatically merged:

Can someone add support for CDX_Dongle.bin?

Pcxs-r on PC has support for this. It allows the GameShark CDX 3.3 (and maybe 3.4) to work on Pcsx-r.
Suggest it on the "Issues" section on WiiStation's (WiiSXRX_2022) GitHub.

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Tested main, gonna test mainCounter in a bit

Also where dose the Wiistation forwarder path go to?
My WiiStation Wii/vWii/Wii U forwarders loads the boot.dol on this location: apps/WiiStation/boot.dol

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi SaulFabre! You seem to have become the expert of Wad and Wiiu Forwarders concerning wiiu!
Is it more difficult to create wiiu forwarder that load *.Rpx than one that load a dol or is it the same?
Also, was wondering, the wiistation.dol you gaved, is it a modified WiiSXRX2022 or wiisxrx 3.1, or something completly different?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi SaulFabre! You seem to have become the expert of Wad and Wiiu Forwarders concerning wiiu!
Is it more difficult to create wiiu forwarder that load *.Rpx than one that load a dol or is it the same?
Also, was wondering, the wiistation.dol you gaved, is it a modified WiiSXRX2022 or wiisxrx 3.1, or something completly different?
I don't know how to build a forwarder, but you can build a wuhb with the vwii forwarder installed.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No explanation...So, I presume it's not related to the previous question, being under tiramisu is in no way a pb, at the moment, it's even more an advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: niuus

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Ridge racer revolution works on Main counter version, but have graphical bugs

Screenshot_20221018-220518.png

Driver 2 give me dump code in undercover mode again

Dakangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No explanation...So, I presume it's not related to the previous question, being under tiramisu is in no way a pb, at the moment, it's even more an advantage.
It is so annoying how you continue to divert the main topic of this tread with questions that you can ask or search for in the Wii U section of this forum.

Reactions: niuus

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Offical i think, put it into the bios folder, is there a setting to switch it or is it auto?
Go to the emulator menu, then press "Settings".
By default, WiiStation uses HLE BIOS, but it is reserved only for some games that don't even work with official BIOS.
For use official PS1 BIOS (SCPH1001.bin), in "Settings" menu, click in the "General" tab, then in "Select Bios" option, select "SD" if you have stored the BIOS files in your SD card or "USB" if you have stored the BIOS files in your USB drive.
Then, in "Boot Through Bios" option, choose "Yes".
Then save the settings to your SD card or USB drive. With this you will be using PS1 BIOS instead of HLE BIOS.

1666189614407.png

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
people keep forgetting everytime they update their dol, there is a chance the setting of using bios gets snapped back to hle and then they start getting crashes and blame the new version lol.
People should also learn to enter the Settings in any emulator, and actually read and use the options that are there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: ok