Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
the compatibility seems quite good! we've tried two different brands of DVD-R:
- cheap DVDs (bulk/noname)
- best quality Verbatim

both types of media work just fine, really.
But I would still recommend to use good media (Verbatim), you never know...

Juli1000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question. Tomorrow I wanna put in my Cyclowiz. But I must put out the battery for opening the Wii. There I have heard that all Settings will be lost. Are all the Miis and Savestates lost?

Ichiban

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a question. Tomorrow I wanna put in my Cyclowiz. But I must put out the battery for opening the Wii. There I have heard that all Settings will be lost. Are all the Miis and Savestates lost?

quote shaunj66
Actually it only seems to affect the clock (time and date). None of your other data, such as nickname, saves, VC games etc... will be lost as they're stored on the internal flash memory.

Juli1000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

quote shaunj66
Actually it only seems to affect the clock (time and date). None of your other data, such as nickname, saves, VC games etc... will be lost as they're stored on the internal flash memory.

OK thank you
yaypsp.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The hardest part of installing this looks like actually getting to the dvd drive
laugh.gif
I'll wait to see if something easier to install comes out. I'm not that confident with a soldering iron and the wiinja does look really small.

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A question for those on the know.Why does it seem that less NTSC wii game dumps are at large, compared to PAL dumps?

Yea, especially NTSC-J games.

We sould see Cooking Mama: Cook Off JPN dump within a day or two.The Naruto/Fire Emblem game comes out on the 22nd in Japan.
Yea, but I still haven't seen Bleach: Wii Shiraha Kirameku Rinbukyoku, Hajimete no Wii (Wii Play outside of Japan), Pokemon Battle Revolution, Wing Island, etc.

They were released in the #Wiitemp chan,but the front homepage hasnt been updated yet
frown.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it makes me envious. all the Wii backups i find are on a private tracker
frown.gif
Good vid though, even though i could only see the first one. Good video. When will we see a review that gets on the side of the mainpage?

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
Why did you upload the video to YouTube, which doesn't have very good quality? Why not Google, where you can download the original video file in full quality?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs. +1