Hacking Wiinja and CycloWiz Presales

Wober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The true question is if Wiinja is affordable or not....
Since the Ciclo-Wiz was proven to be very affordable (by Maxconsole).
And Wiinja is from Team Ninja, I didn't see any good review of their products......
For Wiinja we have the videotutorial from todowii that demontrates that can boot games and backupped ones...
But i want to know.... no DRE?
Because if the Wiinja is as affordable as Ciclo-Wiz is, this means that we are in front of the first good Ninja Team product!!!!!!
If this is true, Wiinja is definetly better than Ciclo-Wiz....
Cause it uses Wires and the Cyclo-Wiz no.....
Ok, I know Cyclo-Wiz can be installed with wires too....
But were you put the chip?

PS: Since they are the same products, I think that the code is the same too...so if Cyclo-Wiz is affordable also the Wiinja could be affordable too.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
These are both based on the same simple code, so you're essentially looking at the same product using different chips. Considering how simple the code and design are, the quality of either manufacturer's previous products shouldn't even enter into it.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
id rather go for the quicksolder option, did no one else read how easy it was to install the cyclowiz, 1min and 10 secs...fill the holes with solder and away u go.
I'm not a fan of this 'quick solder' business.
I can install a chip with wires easily, I don't want the hassle of later trying to remove a CycloWiz that's glued to the board with solder in multiple places.
It's very easy to be sure of a strong quality connection with wires, you just pull on them. Can't do that with the different points on the CycloWiz.

I have experience only with a XenoGC chip for the Gamecube though. I'm still a fan of wires, I guess at least it's an option with the CycloWiz.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Even if you go with the CycloWiz, I'd recommend installing it wired. Trust me, you will find it much easier to get that thing out of there once a full-featured chip is released.

DeVS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one. A half assed chip is better then no chip at all I guess. When I placed my order it said he had 101 in stock, does this mean you are already shipping to customers?

Icelight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any reason at all to not go with the CycloWiz? I mean, it's cheaper AND you can use wires. Other than that, they're pretty much the exact same...except for the size (which would only be an issue if there was no room elsewhere to stick the Cyclowiz).

Luminite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any reason at all to not go with the CycloWiz? I mean, it's cheaper AND you can use wires. Other than that, they're pretty much the exact same...except for the size (which would only be an issue if there was no room elsewhere to stick the Cyclowiz).

Well, its all subjective. But I personally prefer the Wiinja. I think it sports a more original name(not that it matters), and was the first mod for the Wii. Plus I don't trust development teams that have to "pay" for its customers trust.

See HERE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel