Wiimote problems...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by kev3458, Nov 7, 2007.

Nov 7, 2007

Wiimote problems... by kev3458 at 6:52 AM (616 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. kev3458
    OP

Member kev3458 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    *gets shot for pun*

OK, now for the problem.

I recently bought my Wii, and was playing Wii Sports for the first few times when the Wiimote suddenly hit my marble table (my fault [​IMG] ). I didn't notice any scratches or damage though, and was playing fine for the rest of the day. However, on the next day, I tried Baseball, and my character kept hitting the bat even when I didn't do anything. I also couldn't do anything in Tennis or Golf, which worked well the the days. I tried resynchronizing the Wiimote, and tried it several times to no avail. Should I get it fixed or is it some other problem? Please help! [​IMG]

2. ziddey

Member ziddey GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    try holding it in one hand and ramming the face (side with the a button) onto your other hand a few times. been told that sometimes works

3. WrathofGod

Member WrathofGod GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lol i'm bad. I would just buy another remote and then take that one in and exchange saying it doesn't work, well it is faulty. [​IMG] lol but that's if it looks new and is a few days old like u said.

4. WrathofGod

Member WrathofGod GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lol i'm bad. I would just buy another remote and then take that one in and exchange saying it doesn't work, well it is faulty. [​IMG] lol but that's if it looks new and is a few days old like u said.