Wiimote not connecting

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by AndiNru, Feb 14, 2009.

Feb 14, 2009

Wiimote not connecting by AndiNru at 4:18 PM (1,350 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. AndiNru
    OP

Newcomer AndiNru Member

United States
    Hi, I am trying to play my backups and I can't get the second controller to connect with boom blox or smash brothers? Anybody else having this problem?

2. timishu

Member timishu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You should make sure that the Wiimote is synchronized with your Wii. If it is, you should hold down 1+2 buttons on the remote until it connects. If that doesn't work, replace or recharge the batteries.

3. anotherlostgamer

Newcomer anotherlostgamer Member

Brazil
    Just try to re-synch. If it doesn't solve it or you cant synch, turn it off, let it cool for 30min and try to re-synch again. Mine does that all the time. [​IMG]

4. RT-9

Member RT-9 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i have the same stupid problem now i have 3 wiimotes and they all dont work and you can't say to me that they just dont work anymore at the same time!!

how to solve this... i,m dying here...really my brother said to my parents that i messed the wii up and they fucking believed that!!!! now i must get it to work......alone:S...

please help xD...

5. adriande2

Member adriande2 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just do this
    1. open the battery pack the the wiimote
    2. press the red button
    3. press the red sync button that's next to the SD slot

see if that works

6. sgwiiboy

Member sgwiiboy GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I have this problem in Gamma with WarioWare & Trauma Centre. The Wii refuses to accept another Wiimote while playing these two. It's not a problem with the batteries, sync etc because it will work perfectly straight after if I load a different game. At first I though it might have been down to a bad burn but after reburning the problem is still there.

7. Smuff

Member Smuff Fossilized Gamer

United Kingdom
    [​IMG] siblings are such losers sometimes aren't they ?
    Hope you manage to sort your problem soon, and then get a chance to stitch him up shortly after

8. rdurbin

Member rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i think this is a bug in backup loader. I get the same problem in many ea sports games like Madden and nba live. Game locks up at the wii remote startup screen thing, and wont connect to any of the remotes. All other games work perfectly.

9. bananajamslam

Newcomer bananajamslam Newbie

Canada
    I have the same problem with Madworld I think we just need to wait untill someone makes a fix. I would but I don't know how...