Wiimote not connecting

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by AndiNru, Feb 14, 2009.

1. AndiNru
    OP

AndiNru Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2009
    United States
    Hi, I am trying to play my backups and I can't get the second controller to connect with boom blox or smash brothers? Anybody else having this problem?

2. timishu

timishu GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    Scatland
    You should make sure that the Wiimote is synchronized with your Wii. If it is, you should hold down 1+2 buttons on the remote until it connects. If that doesn't work, replace or recharge the batteries.

3. anotherlostgamer

anotherlostgamer Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2009
    Brazil
    Just try to re-synch. If it doesn't solve it or you cant synch, turn it off, let it cool for 30min and try to re-synch again. Mine does that all the time. [​IMG]

4. RT-9

RT-9 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 5, 2007
    Canada
    PEI
    i have the same stupid problem now i have 3 wiimotes and they all dont work and you can't say to me that they just dont work anymore at the same time!!

how to solve this... i,m dying here...really my brother said to my parents that i messed the wii up and they fucking believed that!!!! now i must get it to work......alone:S...

please help xD...

5. adriande2

adriande2 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2008
    United States
    just do this
    1. open the battery pack the the wiimote
    2. press the red button
    3. press the red sync button that's next to the SD slot

see if that works

6. sgwiiboy

sgwiiboy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2008
    I have this problem in Gamma with WarioWare & Trauma Centre. The Wii refuses to accept another Wiimote while playing these two. It's not a problem with the batteries, sync etc because it will work perfectly straight after if I load a different game. At first I though it might have been down to a bad burn but after reburning the problem is still there.

7. Smuff

Smuff Fossilized Gamer

Jul 29, 2006
    By the sea
    [​IMG] siblings are such losers sometimes aren't they ?
    Hope you manage to sort your problem soon, and then get a chance to stitch him up shortly after

8. rdurbin

rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2006
    United States
    US
    i think this is a bug in backup loader. I get the same problem in many ea sports games like Madden and nba live. Game locks up at the wii remote startup screen thing, and wont connect to any of the remotes. All other games work perfectly.

9. bananajamslam

bananajamslam Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2009
    Canada
    I have the same problem with Madworld I think we just need to wait untill someone makes a fix. I would but I don't know how...